Reviews for The Taste Of Life
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
A) This is amazing.B) You have a Moulin Rouge quote in your profile, requiring me to love you even more.C) Everything you have up is wonderful.

I respect you; rock on. *favorites you*
DementedOracle chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Geez. I haven't checked out your work in ages and ages. It was my loss. I truely injoyed the second stanza of this poem. I was thinking as I read that I'd quote the first two lines in this review because I liked them so much, but then the next to were equally good so now I'll just say like the whole stanza.

Imma see if you have more new stuff up.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i lvoe that first stanza.. beautifully written
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Beatiful poem, as usual, Mia! Once again your capacity for amazing metaphors astounds me... I love the one about the life line..!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Absolutely beautiful. Your words are so captivating, so true... and what a message! Thank you for this, I will now be deep in thought for the rest of the day. I love it.
Fae who's too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR LAST POEM? I HADN'T GOTTEN A CHANCE TO READ IT! *glares angrily* *shakes fist* Don't do that! You think all your poems are crap, so obviously you're wrong.. so you shouldn't delete any of them. It's good just to write, even if they're not masterpieces in your mind.. enough of that, though, before you get annoyed with me even more. You know I love this poem, as I already told you.. and that 2nd to last verse awesome. it's all awesome.. I love the theme of it and that line, "Why is this the closest we've ever got to: wishing?" So sad.. yet it's also sort of hopeful. I love it. And the rhyme scheme is subtle, but good!