Reviews for Your Definition of Love
styling16 chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
aw i really like your story!

please update soon!
HelloFasination chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
heii totally in love with ur story

its now 5 o clock in the MORNING and im so sad caz i thought ur story waz finsihed :(

and its really late so u better write the next chapter soon 4 dis poor aussie girl

lol any they better get 2gether
Joshikousei chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
i am in love with this story.

and jaelynn is so remarkably dense. seriously. please make her open up her eyes soon!

please update! i - along with a few thousand other readers - anxiously await the next chapter!
oxsarahxo chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
:) awesome UPDATE PLEASE!

Bryce is so sweet :)!

love love love

sarah
xoxhp chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Omg I'm unbelievable in lvoe with this story. It's managed to make me want to KILL adam and Jaelynn. I hate Adam with ALL my guts. And Jaelynn isn't helping by crushing on him. She needs to freaking check herself and her damn emotions seriously. Bryce .. I LOVE HIM! Omg. You have to make her realize that they're two love birds wiating to mate. Seriously! AAHH . Love this story.. it's giving ME mixed emotions :) UPDATE SOON - PLEASE!
DawnAwakens chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
IM SO MAD AT HER RIGHT NOW! AH!
efajgk chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
can u update soon i've been waiting along time to read the rest of the story. if u think this is a good way to get the readers wanting more u are wrong cuz its just frustrating. so unless something life threatening is going on with u i suggest u update.
anon chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
why aren't u updating?

its been MONTHS!

Satisy the quench of us poor fools who are only surviving the dredge that is our life by reading your fantastic story!

Quickly!
ALittlePieceOfHeavenX chapter 15 . 12/9/2008
This is a really good story :)

Just a little question: Are they all the same age? Like, is Jae and Paul twins and are in the same class?

THANKS! Please continue this wonderful story :)
DesireToSmile chapter 15 . 12/8/2008

Bryce
jayniee chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
I hope Bryce and Lynn end up together. Update soon :D
kdamu chapter 15 . 12/6/2008
this is an awesome story.. its funny at the right places, and i love jaelynn. and bryce ] man its been 5 months now? since i read this. are you guna update soon?
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
i freakin love this story. please update is so cute, and i absolutely love Paul. heh.

-Precious
devil10906 chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
I really like this story - can you please update soon? I really want to see how she finally figures out that Bryce is the guy for her instead of that fool Adam.
Daydreamer-angel chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
I like the way your story is developing, home it continues. update soon.
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »