Reviews for Your Definition of Love
ME chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
Come on! Please update! Love this story!
xexplosive chapter 15 . 11/13/2008
this is so amazing

post soon please?
checkyesdana chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
i just read this whole story. its so absolutely perfect. i want more more more!

i loves it.
Sherlock Homes Detective chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Hey, I happen to know some one who kicks ass at Peach. XD

YAY FOR CLASS OF 09! I'm ion it to... just I'm 17 and will be 17 when I graduate.

Anyways, I am a cheater and skipped to see what was at the end and now I am sad... ish. :(
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Yay, I'm happy an update! Wow, four years...that's heaps. I'm loving the characters and I'm now pumped for the next chapter...can't wait till then!

Cheers,

Kazz
genesis james chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
this story is really well written. i give you madd props for sticking to it, please update soon!
black ennui chapter 15 . 10/30/2008
I think I'm being a tad bit too impatient on this, but seriously, I hope he'd just confess.

:p

Keep updating!

Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
wow! this was an awesome chapter, and i can't wait to read the rest. Please update QUICKLY!
Stahlut chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
I have finally got around to finish reading and reviewing your update. I really liked this, and I think it did work, I hope you update again soon.
Aurora Corona chapter 15 . 10/10/2008
This is such an addictive story!

OMG I can't believe you've stuck to this story for 4 years... sigh I could never achieve such a thing.

Please keep updating! It's really good.
acatsrain chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
I just graduated a while back too so I remember how it felt senior year. Its funny how much you realize you've grown and matured. Becuase you would have never even (I wouldn't have at least) admited that you weren't that way your junior year. I don't know, its something about the last year of high school that chilled me out and stopped me from being so... I hate to say dramatic because I was mellow compared to the people around me but its probably the truth.

Anyways I hope you stick with this and update it more because I'd really like to read it. Bryce seems like a genuinely nice guy and I like that. Plus the situation is presented in such a way that it seems realistic. And I love the comebacks (I might steal some because I breathe sarcasm).

Though usually I find the guy secretly in love with the girl thing annoying. Its way too cute here to be. You could tell theres a lot of thought into it... or maybe not.

The friends, family, even people like Charli who you don't see as much seem to have pasts and a plot and thats really good.

Anway before I ramble on, like anybody who sends me reviews and I have reviewed knows REALLY well already, I'll quite and go do something productive. Like mail my professor my paper thats due tomorrow.
Trench Coats Suck chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
So I love it and I read Mustard and I love that one it was great please update soon I'm not a patient person and when you said you've been writing this story for fours years I was omg she's going to take forever to update I mean seriously what have you been doing for four years ok sorry that came out as mean anyway please just update soon I hate it when people never update please anyway I really love your story update when you can asap please
Trench Coats Suck chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Intense so intense I really liked whenever I write these reviews for story they always make me come across as seriously ditzy and I don't know why anyway great story I really like where it's going but it's so hard for her not to just see what is right infront of her you know
Trench Coats Suck chapter 13 . 10/8/2008
OMG I just want them to admit there feelings
Trench Coats Suck chapter 12 . 10/8/2008