Reviews for Your Definition of Love
YouHadxMe chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
:sigh: i love this story so much, seriously.

please update soon
Not Who I Look Like chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
Loved the story so far! Please update soon!
elukazina chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
oohh.. poor bryce, update soon !
harharthe sound not the name chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
oh mi gawd!

holy shit, I'm so in love with you lol. That was a very good chapter. I completely zoned out, I was so caught up O.o. This story has everything I like; hot guys, love triangles, clue-less hotties, and make-overs. yay, it's like in every chapter the good stuff appears. Me likey xD

-sends virtual cookies-
Alkali.Alias chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
Dude, what's with the updates? Like, I love this story and everything, but could you possibly update more?

As for this chapter...holy cow. Seriously. She's really clueless. And I'm starting to really not like her character and like Bryce more every passing second. Not even kidding, just because her cluelessness is having such negative consequences!
xx.suicide chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
please please please PLEAASSE UPDATE SON! you could do a bit more on the school election with krista, and you could do something where adam makes an ass of himself, eh? ;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tickle582 chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
I love this story i am so glad you updated plz update again really soon!1
yonderwindow chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
i love this story! update soon
harsh critic avid reader chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
oh wow this seems like it's going to be really good...
harsh critic avid reader chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
aww i like bryce. :)
harsh critic avid reader chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
that's sad about adam. hmm.
harsh critic avid reader chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
cute first chapter. i liked it.
Day2Dreamer chapter 14 . 6/11/2007
...YAY! i have absolutely gotta say that i was ecstatic to see that this chapter had come out D and despite the fact that i have finals next week which i haven't started studying for, and ignorning hte fact that it's super late at night (well, early in the morning, to be precise) and i haveta wake up at 6:30 tomorrow (again, being exact, this should be "today") to go to work (when normally i wake at 3pm [soo so SO don't wanna go! ( gr])... i couldn't prevent myself from rereading the entire story... and i think you've done an absolutely splendiforously fabulous job! D

hehehe, it twinged my heart strings, and i really can't wait to see what happens next, and i'm really really beyond really glad to see that you hadn't abandoned this story or anything! D lol! you couldn't get onto the site for a while? ( hate it when stuff like that happens! but i'll be waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter!

adam sounds worse and worse now... what with his not caring,and coming to the basketball game not dressed in hte school colours (which normally wouldn't have seemed that bad, but since you pointed it out, and jaelynn was wondering about it...) and starting to show interest in her 'cause she's supposed to have a boyfriend and all (which is a pretty grotty thing to do... although i suppose he sorta showed interest before that as well)... i'm just wanting to see waht jaelynn does now that he's single again

but bryce.. aww! lol! i feel like gushing! hahahaa, and i feel really sorry for him! at least he knows the real reason jaelynn's doing this whole plan thing? but he's so incredibly sweet, it's just.. melt-worthy! hehehe, i love the way you've written up the story, and elaborated on the characters and their feelings clear and stand out without being excessively obvious (if that makes any sense.. but you did it really super duper well)... lol! is jim just one of bryce's team mates?

anyway, i could keep gushing about how wonderful ur story is (and how exceptionally cute a couple the main characters make)... but u're probably already slightly bored reading this, and i need to get to sleep!

so! congratulations on the fantastic work D can't wait for the next bit! hope you had as much fun writing it as i did reading it again, and have fun!
Ellie chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
yay! i can't wait for the next chapter
summers-end chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
That last bit was such a perfect opportunity! He could have told her he liked her! Arrghh...what a wuss.

[even though I know EXACTLY how he feels and would've done the same thing in his place)

Update soon!