Reviews for Your Definition of Love
Sabreal chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
Ack...Brycie...there's just lil clues EVERYWHERE and it's so god-damned SWEET!

jeez, i'm like reviewing nearly every single CHAPTER- that is really really rare :) you've got me hooked.
Sabreal chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
"You know... I could do it," he offered finally.

"Huh? Do what?"

"Be your boyfriend. Pretend to be, I mean," he corrected.

X

Riight. Sure, Bryce, you want to "pretend"...i TOTALLY believe you...lol

gee- this stry's REALLY addictive and can possibly enter my favs!
Sabreal chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Aww...
Sabreal chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Boy, for a girl heavily "trashed", she sure does remember everything in acute detail *wink wink*

Oh well, all the more girl power to her!

i'm sure she won't remember as much tomorrow morn.
Sabreal chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
LOVING the story, you have no idea! Sarcasm is my form of humor, so Lynn's dialogue to pretty much everything is right up my alley! XD I especially loved that lil confrontation with Krista in the prev. or two chapters ago (or was it this one?) Anyway...yh. I'm grinning like a foolish persun. whoop whoop! lol
Sabreal chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I had 3 major laughs in this chapter:

1- when taylor tries to exit with paul ONLY and bryce half-gets up and goes "ooh my hoodie! i totally forgot it!" (ok maybe not so girlitised XD)

2- When Bryce thought Lynn was admitting her crush on him and he was stuttering for the King Of England

3- When Bryce holds open the car door, Paul exclaims "hey, whaddya doing, man?" (You can so tell Paul is chivillrous, gallant, charming, thoughtful, a perfect gentlemen overall LOL)

Long chapters but not big paragraphs. It seems to be working well:D Now let's move to the next chappie!
Sabreal chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
I just find the idea of an unpopular girl cheating on Adam HILARIOUS. omg, my shoulders are still jerking up and down with laughter as i type this! bejesus...that's so funny.

X
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw...that was sweet. He gave her a bear.
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
I love this story SO much and I have been wanting to review it for the last week! but fictionpress wasn't working for me. Now that i'm on though. PLEASE! keep writing soon. I'm addfing you to my favourites. I seriously love bryce!
jkgiggle chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
i really enjoy this story. do me a favor and update please? and thank you
Erica71167 chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
I adore this story! Do you think you'll finish it?
music-is-love10 chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
This is amazing, I love it and I cannot wait for jaleynn to finally open her eyes and get with bryce!
SecretFeelings chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
I dont even remember what your story was about so i put off reading this chapter. I remember a ice cream scne I think... could you put up something somewhere showiong everone's relationship to one another and a summary of waht's happens so far? one of the stories i read does that. well, it only recaps what the last chapter did but that would be great too O.O please?
DarkVerity chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
Wow. This story is amazing. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I mean, a lot of people do the "brother's best friend" romance, but this one is different. I really hope you're still working on it!
Tagrina chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Excellent beginning, though I must say that the whole "waking up and falling on brother's best friend" is really overrused. Regardless it was still well written than some of the other beginnings that I've read on here.

Keep it up!