Reviews for Tink
ChobiMM3 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Very cute chapter Nikki! Loved it...where was I went you updated? Hah, I gotta put you on my alerts now...

Ok, back to Tink. As I said, the chapter was very cute. The love triangle is forming, and that little 'moment' between Ryan and Jake worked out nicely._ I see great promise in this. Keep it up Nikki
hollykesten chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Great post, Liked it alot, and the wole story, keep upt eh good work, i cant wait to see what wil happen
the girl with the headache p chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
i like it too.

hehehehehe.

austin annoys me, can i smack him, pretty please?

other than that, good job!
kekemapa chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Well, it is a about time, man. Interesting characters you have created with this story. Looking forward to your next chapter SOON.
Liz chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
very nice! thats awesome. you might want to correct some of the change of verb tense. "Cherry Grove is a quaint little town in New Jersey" should be "Cherry Grove was a quaint little town in New Jersey." and a few more like that.
Jessica chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
good update soon
JdAshleyG chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
oh lord! rollie is so cool and funny and yea!i wonder what'll happen next!

c yaashlee
forever with dusk chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
it's awesome. i told you that! when are you going to introduce the townspeople? this seems to be going good so far!
ChobiMM3 chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
OMG I totally love it! Rollie's my fav. I love him *hugs Rollie* lol Keep writing!
jaddiiee chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
dis story is really good! can't wait 2 u rite more! i like da ryan character already!
thatguyyoutalktoallthetime.nonotjake chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
I could be serious and tell you the truth or tell you what you want to hear.

OH i LOVED it so muchjust grand! especially Rollie...because every modern day romance story needs a gay guy...i dont understand why, but its true.

*sigh* keep writing...
saintsandsailors chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
the first two chapters were good, the third one kind of threw me off. i think you should add more information, but not too much and throw it off course. great job though.
JojoAnn chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
I LOVE Rollie! Is it true that he's gay? Cuz I think I want to marry him! Heh! I know someone name Roland..by the way...he's my crushes brother the chapter and I love Rollie even more. Update soon!
kekemapa chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Well, it is about time. Hahah. You had chapter three in that notebook of yours for awhile now. Looking forward to the NEXT CHAPTER that I hope is coming SOON.
ChobiMM3 chapter 2 . 5/17/2005