Reviews for Dryad
Shou Kazehara chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow, I can really see that nymph through your writing. It's quite touching how I could actually hear the nymph laugh and sing in the beginning and feel it's pain as the tree falls. You're quite good with descriptive writing. Keep it up!
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
The poor dear!
CrystalIceDragon07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Aw the poor nymph! This was really good! Make another one! I wated to let you know I also updated! Keep on writin!
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I swear I reviewed this before- guess not. Then I will now.

I love the way the poem starts out all happy and bubbly, but gradually grows darker. The repetition of slightly altered lines- "Listen to her laugh"/ "Listen to her weep" is also awesome and adds to the general effect.

The poem flows nicely throughout, not needing rhyme to make it work.

I think some words were over-used in this poem, though, such as 'trees', but it can't really be helped seeing as this is a long-ish narrative.

And finally... The last line warpped it up beautifully. D Great job. )
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
So powerful and dramatically beautiful. The ending was so unexpected too. Keep up the excellent writings!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wow... that's really good... do i correctly sense some symbolism here? if so, or not, it's really good. wonderful descriptions
Sara Celeste chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Well, I just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my poem. Yours is really good, I feel guilty about using paper now lol.
Starblossom chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow. Great poem. I don't know what to say, except it makes you think.
Silent Writer9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I've reviewed this already I just wanted to say thank you for your reviews and... your welcome for telling you about the Black Jewels Trilogy! Isn't it amazing? :melts: I love the series I've read them over and over again.

There is another book called "Dreams Made Flesh" which just came out and it tells of what happens after "Queen of the Darkness" because... there is an evil cliffhanger at the end of the book (I had to wait practically a year before I finally knew what happened after "QoftheD" and "Dreams Made Flesh" DOES NOT disappoint! Plus you find out how the Jewels were made... Lucivar's and Marion's meeting and falling in love... a tale from Saetan's past... and of course, what happens with Jaenelle and Daemon!).

Also, there is another novel that is placed in the same world as the Dark Jewels and it is titled: "The Invisable Ring" sso good too! so yeah. there is my gush on the Black Jewels Trilogy...

Anne also wrote another series... "The Pillars of the World", "The Shadows and the Light", and "The House of Gaian". Those were different from the Jewels. It is placed in a fae world and so good too!

Happy Reading :D

*Silent Writer*

Thanks again for all of your reviews! : )
Pharaoh's Wife chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
What can I say, I lke it. In its own way, it is beautiful.
Sinfulpurgatory chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Hey long time no review form me. I love dryads. This was sad I dont like seeing dryads hurt. Just to let you know I know do most of my writing for a role play. . We even have a dryad. So if you want check it out. But I oved the poem none the less.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Again, wow. I love the way you write. You make it feel so lifelike, even though these creatures aren't exactly real. I am again awed by your poems.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
(. The ending wasnt fun. However, I liked how you wrote this poem... especially all the little details you throw in through out the entire poem (ex: "...leaves 'green with life' "). Great job even tho it is sad.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on "Silent Writer 9" )
elasandra chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
beautiful and gorgeous. SO sad. well done,very well done
PirateGrrl chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow. This is amazing. Very sad. It gave me chills as I read it (take that as a compliment). I like the questions: "Do they hear it? Can they smell it? Willy they feel it?" They really seem to drive the emotion home. Beautiful work