Reviews for Alphabet of Love
Silent Scars chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
it's so heart warming. aaww. lol. :)
Alley Rhodes chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I think I liked it, it was ...different then others kinds of poems... yes...yes...I did like it! lol
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
AW that was so sweet. If ya give her this poem I'm sure she'll be putty in your hands. I don't think that there's one girl alive that wouldn't swoon over this poem. Great job. I really liked this one.
youzi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
A little cheesy..but very very sweet. The fact that it's cheesy amkes it realistic too..so it's not a bad thing D
moralmajority chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Pretty good love poem if you ask me.
in love with you chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
that was nicely written and unique.
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
wow, it reminds me of something but I don't know what. *shrugs* . It's great and btw good luck with your special someone.
sam the bear chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aww that's so sweet!
redsage chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
pretty simple but still, it's nice.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
beautiful! i luv how this works

great job!
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
hehehe, you're summary reminded me of my poem, but ths actual did not _ It was really good _ It was cute, actually, very sweet, and well-written, though I think you could've made the verses longer. Keep it up.-pammy-
Warnotwars chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
romance poems are generally best kept simple because especially if it is for the other person simple words tell more truth than complicated jargins. this poem is simple and to the point as complicated poetry hides alot but this has nothing to hide. though i think it may be a little too simple to where it almost doesnt seem like its serious enough. but in this case for love poetry as i said simplicity is bliss when youve got nothing to hide.
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I like the 'alphabet' concept, and I can relate to the sentiments, oh so well; but it is a little simplistic for my taste.

You've reviewed my work as 'Ruby Woo', for which I thank you :) I no longer use that name, but am posting as 'Opium Hex'. If you're interested, take a look.