Reviews for Remember Me
Skye Hakari chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
Oh my gosh please update soon! I love Rune and Chemical and EJ and Dan so please let me read more! I almost cried when I finished the latest chapter cause I SO wanted there to be more. This story is amazing, and now it's just earned one solid fan! .

~Skye
Breath Caught Holding chapter 23 . 5/11/2009
I like this chapter also, although I'm getting a bit antsy for soem Daniel and EJ lovin. Write more chapters...no pressure.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 21 . 5/10/2009
What a great chapter ending. Did I mention that I'm loving the EJ/Daniel drama?
Breath Caught Holding chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
I'm loving this chapter. I'm getting really into the EJ and Daniel saga.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Hm...I thought I could picture where the story was going, but this chapter has me rethinking things. Its okay, I like to be kept guessing.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 14 . 5/8/2009
Wow. That break up was way too easy. Either that or I date psychos and have a screwed idea about break ups. Although, I have a feeling more angst is to come.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
What a happy sad reunion. I have a bad feeling about it, but its written in such a way that it seems natural to feel bad about it all.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Oh, I hate when sex turns all sad. Great chapter.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
WTF! How can this possibly go well? Oh, the angst hurts so good. Love it.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I love the smell of angst in the early afternoon. Great start to this story.
Breath Caught Holding chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
What a great lemony start to this story. Of course, I can't help but to anticipate upcoming angst.
Midnights Scream chapter 23 . 1/4/2009
They're so cute together. EJ and Daniel. I love them. They my favorite couple. Rune and Khema are dirty!lol. Having phone sex. :) great job!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I have a question. "Remember me when you're the one who's silver screened" did you get that from Placebo's song Special Needs? I just listened to that song today and they said that line and then I remembered a story who had the exact same thing on their story summery. So I decided to read it and I like it so far but I have a bad feeling. Guess I'll have to wait and read.
blackberrydream chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
I LOVE this story. Rune and Khema are so cute. I'm actually a little surprised that their lovey-dovey-ness doesn't sicken me but it's written so well I just adore it.
Midnights Scream chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
Go Rune and telling it like it is! Ej has a crush on daniel! :) It's so adorable and I hope something happens with that. great job!
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »