Reviews for Home
KimHua chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Oh dear. Yet again I read a great story... only to have the story finish unended... :-(

Great story, with a nice pace; not too slow, not too fast. Would be nice to see some of the other characters a bit more soon - Tory, Nicole, etc. :-)
KimHua chapter 12 . 1/24/2006
Aw. Jocelyn's so sweet - you've captured the wide-eyed wonder of a little girl wonderfully.
KimHua chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Lol. I keep wondering which girl is going to capture Ryan's heart... so far you've had at least three potentials (albeit briefly) if I've remembered correctly... :-)
KimHua chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Nice start, though it would flow better if it was all in past tense - having said that, the dream itself (italics) can probably stay in present tense without trouble...
strawberryaid chapter 14 . 8/19/2005
hahaha i like the last line. That's great.

how could you ever trick someone into singing? She did it so willingly.

Maybe that was her denial hah! _

Can't wait to see what else you got! btw, i did go play the piano like I said I would and ended up creating another song. yay... I love your story It gives me inspiration!ttfn and God bless!
strawberryaid chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
When she said that her family was half christian, did she mean to say that her dad isn't christian? is that why it's so hard to visit him or is it just the fact that sometimes he doesn't recognize her?

And I'm getting the impression that this illness is because of his past drinking, am I right?
strawberryaid chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
Is it normal to be that intune with what your dog is thinking? haha I've always wondered that.
strawberryaid chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
I like the exchanges between Sam, Ryan and Josh. But it seems a little too soon to be all buddy buddy already. I guess you could just say they clicked, but it doesn't seem realistic to me. Nice ending. Let me guess, she'll be the new singer? (she's too modest I take it)
strawberryaid chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Gee what a coincidence...

planning on making any more coincidences?
strawberryaid chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
I wonder what she has to get ready for?

haha... i hate being late too. I contribute my road rage to it. Except no matter how hard I try, I'm always late.
strawberryaid chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I hope that eventually he will go on the chat room thingy... haha

I really liked: 'He had prayed to God for the right words and there were only three. "I forgive you."'

Wow... cheerleading huh? Interesting.
strawberryaid chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
It's good to see her in such good company with Susan. At first I didn't really understand why she was drinking that stuff... but then I remembered she had a hang over!

Nicely done, once again!
strawberryaid chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
DUDE! He plays piano too? I think I've found my match... j/k I feel a tie to this story cuz I like to compose songs too. In fact, after reading this chapter I think I'll go do just that! YAY!

Are you a dog person by chance? (I'm a cat person!)

God bless!
strawberryaid chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I think that dream thing is really cool. Now you got both of them doing it! _
strawberryaid chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
o haha I already think I know who All4You is! (on that note, I think this story is a little too predictable, but that's okay, cuz it makes me think I'm smart! j/k)

It might make it easier to read if you put the dash on the other side of the im name so that you know where the beginning of the sentences start.