Reviews for Point me to the sky
YFIQ chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
A touching poem, sometimes we each felt like people hate us though it depends on certain situations.

A nice read.
R.A.Gallagher chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my...you have just left me practically speechless. This is just so...beautiful, fantastic, and emotional. This sent a shiver down my spine and left me with such raw feeling and emotion, which I don't often get from a song or poem just by itself.

"If I think about my life,

I've got nothing to regret,

I just gotta whole bunch of things,

That I wanna forget."

That right there is what got to me the most, because that describes half of my life. (Okay, yes, I know I'm exaggerating but you get the idea.) And yet it's not just because of that. Those particular lines just stuck with me, and I don't think I can really explain why except for the reasoning above, and that doesn't fully cover it. You've done a truly amazing job with this and I can't wait to read more of what you have posted. :) Until the next review...
R.A.G.
StarburstAwesomeness chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Beautiful
thenewromantic chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow, this is really good! I love the last 4 lines... the sentiment of this song mirrors how I feel right now exactly. Well done
Searching4Truth chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was really good. I can practically hear the tune in my head, lol. Nice job.