Reviews for The Surviours
MC25 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Some people may think this is a little morbid but...

I actually think that this is really funny, this should be marked as a humorous story.

Keep on writing.

Thank you for reveiwing me!
Chris J chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
It's got potential...

Are these the only survivors left? Maybe the remainder could set about looking for others? Is everyone insane? Maybe if most were but you had a couple of people who managed to survive and not go insane... and almost be like the ringleaders of the rest? Is the story about them surviving, or about them looking for answers, or is there another purpose to the plot of the story... either way, keep writing.

hope ive helped.. cya
Author-Lady too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Heh, glad to help *bows*Anyway, good and random start. Monkey Ninjas shall rule... bwahahahahaha!

O, Knives! Yay! Knives are good! And they are really good when you neuter people with them, , can't see what happens next. Chao and if ya ever need help, I shall be here *waves hands in air*
Hay chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
I want More!

NOW!
fgdsfjgljlsfd chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
I'm frightened:Then there's Katie: This girl has more than one mental disablilty she will start telling you off at the drop of a mood swing she will start thinking she's a monkey and start hooting. And if you don't watch out she will give you a five hour speech on how monkeys evolved from man in Europe.

Katie... that's MY name and the sad part is, that sounds just LIKE me! I am a hyper beast. Wow... I am scared...

But I can't wait for you to continue this! If you desperately need help because of writers block, e-mail me (it's in my profile) and I'll help you out.
Arkash chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Interesting premise.

Let's see where it leads.
fgdsfjgljlsfd chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like to see how this goes. Sorry, I don't have any idears... -sigh-I don't know much of the holocaust. Bad me. Can't wait for more if you get out of your WB, though.
Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/8/2005