Reviews for Synther Stories
Sheo Darren chapter 31 . 10/23/2009
Nice~!

Once again you perform your masterful shift from lighthearted comedy to desperate reality. And you leave the reader with a delectable cliffhanger. If the three girls couldn't beat Noah, how will Regis pull it off?

A must-see!
Cammie Vellizer chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I really liked your the part when you put SainteJeanne d'Arc(St. Joan of Arc's french name) in. She my second favorite saint!
Sheo Darren chapter 30 . 5/30/2008
Another work of excellence, this time centering on Regis Chapter.

Your customary humor has been temporarily subsumed for a penetrating peek at Regis' past and the presence of a possible future for him through Sabina. Your commentary about family holds true and strong.

Not that there is a complete lack of jabs. Cally is reliably random. Just like that, she is willing to drop the "fehde". And need I mention the five stellar servants renamed?

And no, I am not commenting about Sabina herself.

...

Oh, what the hell. I'm going to burn in deuterium-fueld Hell, anyway. Might as well go down in flames.

CUTE! PICS! NAO!

_
Sheo Darren chapter 29 . 3/11/2008
Wow.

It is absolutely more awesome written down than it was planned.

*applauds*

Not only that, Economics takes a forefront. Oh, my God. And here I thought Spice & Wolf was breaking new ground. You've broken a new continent. In half.

Also kicking self for not recognizing the last name of Tabitha. *kicks self some more*

Cheers!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Sounds to me like you had to read too much Edgar Allen Poe in school and are dealing with some intense bitterness. If this is the case I am with you all the way! If not um, I love classic literature, yeah... Great story, Joan of Arc is by far my favorite Saint and I think it is awesome you are putting her in your story. Mad props!
Vampire Queen 13 chapter 28 . 11/1/2006
I love this story! It is SO cool!

Some of the names aren't that great, though. But that's okay!
Vampire Queen 13 chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
Wow. Good. Some of the names could be improved though, such as Cally Galua (basically the same as her guardian's), and Raven Crowe (stereotypically dark, evil-seeming birds; not once, but twice). Otherwise good.
Vampire Queen 13 chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
Good. Interesting plot. Why do the spirits turn into plush toys?
Sheo Darren chapter 28 . 10/26/2006
Awesome! As usual, Cally is insanely funny. And she actually makes sense- which is a bit scary. Still: *sets up a fan club*

In addition, the extended battle scene was impressively done and exciting to read through. I found the entire illusion/blood puppet swarm preceding a "simple" blood wire finisher strike pure genius. Like Kurama's tactic vs Karasu, but cooler.

And the closing argument- "Ehy do we fight?" I was waiting for the entire "Oh, yeah. Because it rocks!" BANG BANG line. Ha ha!

Great job!
istorya chapter 27 . 4/21/2006
Miho kick-ass! I like what she did to Christoph! What a very, very evil gurl! w00t!
Sheo Darren chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
Woah! I love this! Tons of fun! You're at your best in this chapter. So were all the characters, includign Miho, who possibly had the most grand first appearance out of everyone in your story so far. The slapstick was nonstop, and your writing style makes everything a joy to read, too. Add the cliffhanger at the end of it as the perfect foil to bring everyone crashing back down to reality.

Excellent, most excellent!
Sheo Darren chapter 25 . 1/21/2006
Great development. The fight scene was impressive and the drama almost as good. (Poor Sibil -_-) Jaime's power-ups were especially cool. And while fleeting, the touches of humor were great. You're getting really good at this.

Nice work. More power to you!
Sheo Darren chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
Nice chappie there. Finally, Jamie's character and persona becomes very worthy of Joan's power. Great battle scene, too.

So what's Sylvan's trump card? Can't wait for the next...
istorya chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
CLIFFHANGER! *strangles Sam* T_T oh I hate you for that! T_T update soon please!
Sheo Darren chapter 22 . 11/17/2005
Nice, Zam. You fixed up things pretty well there, Master. Kudos.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »