Reviews for Synther Stories
Erbear-Ink chapter 21 . 11/12/2005
Eww..wrestling...but still an awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
Sheo Darren chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
New chappie! Yay! Something to entertain me before the second sem hits!

Not as well done as your previous chapters humor-wise, but the action was topnotch. Dramatic, even. And the humor was still good.

(Curiously, would Vince McMahon sue you for this? Yikers...)

Great going, Zam! More Spirit Steel Chairs to the head, please!
istorya chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
0.o;; HE IS A WRESTLER? *ahem* anyway nice chapter Zam! Btw... we need you in PLC T_T
evil-kenshin chapter 20 . 11/2/2005
while i'm a bit confused with the latest chapters, great addition (took me awhile to review, just haven't had time to read of fiction's)
istorya chapter 20 . 10/26/2005
OMG! You updated! I could kiss you for that *grins* Nice chapter Zam! w00t!
Erbear-Ink chapter 20 . 10/26/2005
Wow that was AWESOME! You write such good action scenes...they really draw you in. I
Sheo Darren chapter 20 . 10/26/2005
Nice, Zam! Given enough time and no stress, your writing skill is free to express themselves fully in this chapter. Funny quips, especially the Ninja Depot sale and the 'shuriken deck'. And the battle scene is well thought out and equally well written. A great chapter, possibly the best so far.

Excellent work!
Erbear-Ink chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
Hey just finished reading all 19 chapters of your story and I must say that your writing has greatly improved over the course of the story! Good I LOVE this story and all the characters. Espessially this new ninja kid...I'm guessing he has a gaurdian spirit friend too...unless he was just talking to something else? But anyways I was wondering if one of the upcoming ghosts might be Harry Houdini...he died and he was a magian who was pretty cool? It was just an idea I had for one.

Anyways...keep up the good work!-erbear ink (c)
Sheo Darren chapter 19 . 9/6/2005
Woot! NINJA~!

The 'black men' joke is perhaps the most ingenious one you've sprung yet. Quoting: "They are dangerous men! They are proficient with knives and guns! They speak in incomprehensible tongues and almost all of them have solid builds! If you encounter one during your stay in America, RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! YOU WONT STAND A CHANCE!"

One last thing: just how did Regis fail to know his secretary was a Synther in the employ of his arch rival? And I was thinking Michelle would be more like Vice and Mature, not Kula.

Cool fic. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next!
istorya chapter 19 . 9/6/2005
Seiji is so kelw! Can I have him?
istorya chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
Aw so sweet~ Nice chapter!
Sheo Darren chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
Wawa ka naman, Sam. Hope you get better with this review.

Nice chapter. Christoph going nuts with the anchor due to the harsh memories he had with dating 'failed artists' types was brilliant. I myself wanted to lend a hand, a boot and a 2x4 with rusty nail. Kyahahahahahaha...

Good work! Good luck with your midterms!
istorya chapter 17 . 7/20/2005
Nice one Sam. I didn't know Marie Curie died out of isotopes XD
Sheo Darren chapter 17 . 7/20/2005
Bwahahahahahahahahah! That was funny! Will the next attempt be just as funny?

Hakase Satomi Millie Marie. The specialist/professor rules the laboratory.

Nice, Sam! Welcome back!
Sheo Darren chapter 16 . 6/9/2005
Talk about expecting the unexpected. That battle was fun. Inelegantly, but very practically, concluded. And not without a dose of morbid humor, too. Especially Regis' gun. Cheers!

Plus, Raven has no face to show to Jaime the next time they meet. Hahahahahahah!

Good work, Zam!