Reviews for Synther Stories
istorya chapter 16 . 6/8/2005
wah! i love this chappy! Raven is such a hottie! adin is a damn cutie!
Sheo Darren chapter 15 . 6/4/2005
Cliffhanger.

Augh.

Understood.

Impressive fight scenes. I can't wait for the finis. How will our protagonists succeed against odds like these?

Go, Zam!
istorya chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
CLIFFHANGER! *chokes to death* WAAH!
istorya chapter 14 . 5/30/2005
OMG! OMG! Raven and Jaime will meet! AGAIN! OMG! OMG! *dances the boogie*
Sheo Darren chapter 14 . 5/30/2005
Well, that was unexpected. Just when everything is running right- not counting the fact that Regis, Cris and Kruschev are at various levels of drunk.

This is not going to be good. Or painless.

Good chapter! *and I mean both the chapter AND Chapter. Pun intended.*
Sheo Darren chapter 13 . 5/27/2005
Yay! For more smitings galore approaching! And the dirty dancing bit was hilarious. But Cally is still queen of the world when it comes to insane humor. Promotional scam? Right? Right!

Good work, Sam!
Sheo Darren chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
Awesome battle scenes! Double the action, triple the excitement-"Get down!"- more of the excitement -"Get down again!"- and things don't seem to look like they're going to let up any time soon! Let it all rip, Sam!
evil-kenshin chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
things are finally getting more fast paced, good work so far
istorya chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
great fight scene!
Sheo Darren chapter 11 . 5/22/2005
Yayers! New chapter written by the rightful author!

You put things together pretty fine, Zam. I'd never have thought to pull off the seamless way you've linked everything together.

(Still need some work on the grammar, but overall, the story is as interesting as it gets. And that comes from someone who is privy to a lot of the planning and plotting behind it.)

Kudos!
istorya chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
Christoph x Liz! keep it up Sam! Oh by the way Adin is so adorable!
Kit K chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
You're a good author, really. Nice style, storyline, funny punchlines, the flow of the story is good too. From a scale of one to ten, I give you a 7.8, because there's one thing that bugs me...during the fighting sequence, you sometimes write stuff as CLANG or BOOM. To me, that makes a big difference, but that is just what I prefer and don't prefer. All in all, very cool story, I have always liked the whole Jeanne d'Arc thing.
istorya chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
Sam... you did it again! Aw Adin is so cute *huggles cute Adin*
istorya chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
Sam can Liz and I be best of friends? Wai! I love Liz! she's so cool!
Sheo Darren chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
Read everything. Loved everything. Begging for more of everything.

Great to see you're managing very well despite the hassles of summer class. Good work, Zam!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »