Reviews for Synther Stories
evil-kenshin chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
good chapter, though the chem teacher, i wonder what his got to do with all this
evil-kenshin chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
finally another chapter. i wonder if this time jamie had made another mistake in judging someone by their spirits energy
Sheo Darren chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
Yay! Updates!

*reads*

Oh... swell. I'm a twelve year old. Just like Negi-sensei. The perv.

*laughs in glee, then coughs as Sho and Yuuki aim looks at me*

Great! This fic just makes my day for today! Doing good, Zam!
istorya chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
The villains are so cool! Raven is such a kewl guy! And so is Lysander!
Sheo Darren chapter 6 . 4/18/2005
Wow, you seem quick on the updates. I see you've fleshed out the villains. Eerie people. Never liked them. Now I never will.

Good work. By the way, I'm sending you my character profile. Hope it helps, so tell me what you think of it.
Sheo Darren chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Woah. Big battle sequence. If this was a movie, the SFX and fight sequences would be superb. Excellent.

I think I'd better wok on my own, too...

Good one, Zam!
Sheo Darren chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Wow. Seen from this new perspective, the Countess becomes a tragic anti-hero figure. Good plot twist. I wish I thought of that myself.

Teka... ako ba yung baliw na alchemist dito? Reh?

On to the next...
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Undeniably the best chapter you've written. Lots of good action, touch of angst here and there, great humorous moments and an insane pink-haired businesswoman. What other story can boast this?

I am sure that Sho approves.

(remembers the Sho Card of Approval and grimaces)

Excellente, Sam!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Wow. It's getting good. Pero mabagal nang konti at may kaguluhan ang daloy ng kuwento.

But a good read is still a good read.

Tuloy mo lang...
evil-kenshin chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
good chapter though how is chris and the countress gonna meet the others
istorya chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
This is so great! Remind me that to treat you for a donut by the time I get back to the Philippines _
istorya chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
I am really addicted. By any chance we meet at Cellos I'm buying you a doughnut! _ mind you, Elizabeth and I could be best friends! I wuv her already!
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
good continuation of the story, though are all these charachters going to bump into each other eventually
istorya chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
You really got me addicted now. AGGH! Continue... I mean it. If I have to buy you doughnuts at Cellos I will! Just continue on the story. Please?
evil-kenshin chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
great story so far update soon
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »