Reviews for Its all about The Me
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Poor old Kailey, she doesn't sound very cheerful by the way that she says things like 'I hate visiting Lily'. I think she needs to discover the joys of Haribo Starmix. God yeah and Anonymous's response really was quite impressive wasn't it, lol. I love Kailey's definitions of the rabbit and the cat in this chapter and about it peeing in your sister's shoe. Oh and the way that Adele's scowling because she's happy. I wonder if Kailey's cat will look stoned like the bunny! So anyhoo, now that I've caught up, I'll have to start bugging you about updating soon using MY killer flying monkeys as a threat. Seriously though I'm looking forward to an update - this cracks me up every time!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
I love this guy, he just takes everything way too seriously, or kind of acts as if he does. I loved all of the references to Pete Doherty's y-fronts too 'it makes you feel any better I had washed them' hehe funny stuff! I've had the Buster conversation with my brother too - but it went more along the lines of 'your fish is dead'. Lol emotional times. Anyway I like the way that he kind of tears up Adele, or good old Qweryuiop's fantasy world with his bluntness. And I bet she was 'that retard who wore fairy wings on non-uniform day'. Hilarious stuff here!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Shifty Looking Kid! Ooh I wonder how Poppy will feel about having him as an 'anonymous' penpal! I quite like the guy, he seems quite nice and quirky. Besides I completely agree that PE is an evil, evil thing that should be outlawed! Down with PE! Lol I loved that bit about the shiny look coming back this season. Lol and I want to join in with his Mrs Patterson deals, hat smuggling sounds so fun! Johnny seems funny too, with his 'Whack Hi-Jinks' and 'colourful bogies'! Lol. Still, have to feel sorry for the decapitated bunny. I wonder what his replly to Kailey will be like if he does one. 'but when you wake up at six thirty to your cat crapping in your bed; it doesn’t normally give happy-feelings about how the rest of your days going to go' lol so true! I mean, I don't have a cat, but I have a rabbit so I can kind of quarter-imagine it. Funny stuff from Shifty Looking Kid!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I like Kailey's darker entries, it gives the story more variety with a nice serious edge I think. Anyway, kailey seems like a nice girl, even if she is a bit sad. I mean it's sad that she's so afraid to open up and write what she really wants to write about. I'm loving her descriptions of Poppy and Adele at the beginning of this chapter too. And I can relate to the girl too - I totally know how it feels to be a blendable. I like the whole colour pencil imagery too - and the way that the yellow being chewed up by Baby Davies is symbolic. And the bunny returns! All hail Kailey's stoned bunny! *bows low to bunny*
faerie-gumdrops chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Lol funny stuff! I love Adele, she seems so hyper! I'm still trying to make my mind up which was funnier, the Santa-kickers or the random short colourful things that burst into song. Very very funny. And I want some flying monkeys and random short colourful things at my beck and call, I am very jealous. Lol and i love how 'modest' Adele is, talking about the worshipping hypothetical stranger and all. 'I hope you’re paying attention to these people' lol! And she likes big swimming pools too - I guess that girls has got her priorities right! She has good taste! I'd never have the guts to go near enough to kick one of those shopping centre Santas - they kind of freak me out with their fake beard and all. Love the name Qwertyuiop too - used to be my school password for a while but I guessed that it was probably a leetle bit easy to guess.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Lol this is so funny! I loved it! And it's so true - Mr McDufus HAD to come up some time - with a name like that I guess he's asking for it really. Even though it's a bit harsh, it was really funny what she said to the shifty kid with the black hair. Mr McDuffie seems sweet, with him trying to help them stop biting off squirell head and all lol and I loved his epic battle with the drawer - I've had a few of them myself and it's hard work! I love the stoned bunny too with the big eyes, and how Poppy says 'Kailey is not my friend. Just a sort of charity case who I look after out of the kindness of my heart. And plus she has a really big swimming pool' lol. I can totally relate to the whole tweed thing - I wouldn't be surprised if teachers like Mr McDuffie had tweed underwear, socks and even shoes hidden away somewhere. I loved the Mrs Patterson hat-smuggling ring too. Very very funny!
freedman121 chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
I wonder if the anonymous is going to write ever... that's what happened in the book that I mentioned in my last review.
freedman121 chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
Yes, I was going to ask if you'd read the year of secret assigments.. It's very similar to this. A little les... crazy though. I thought Keiley had gotten Josh though. Guess i thought wrong.
freedman121 chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Wow, what a coincedence, Poppy got Shifty Looking. And Shifty Looking doesn't sound oh so shifty. This could be interesting!
temblance chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Hilarous! you characters are awesome.
temblance chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
another very entertaining chapter! normally I would love to give cc, but on a story like this I can't seem to find very much to say. It was humourous, chapters are a nice length, and it is just plain fun to read! what more can I say?
kayttea chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
lol, amusing. :-D i liked the Ps. about the part where a cat can be trained to pee in your sisters shoe. please update!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Man, I am out of it. I keep falling asleep and it's just about noon. What is wrong with me? Anyways, yeah, I wanted to review but I don't know what to say b/c I'm very spaced out right now.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Wow. That was...weird. But funny. :) I liked it. Very interesting character you have.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is pretty good, but I have a few constructive criticisms (come on, you gotta expect them from someone). For one, why would she have to describe Mr. McDuffie to the person she's writing to if he/she is in one of his classes, too? It's mentioned that she's writing to someone in one of his other classes. Seems like there was something else I was going to say along those lines, but it escapes me. This is funny. I enjoyed reading it. :)
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »