Reviews for matchmaker microsoft
ttum chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i'm not too sure about the subject matter, seems kinda overdone, overused nowadays. but you still place it well, sweet like dark chocolate and the lovely loveable last stanza. also, pops on the 'and she's not talking to you anymore/because her computer crashed.'

good work oberall.
amphiboly chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this is really good. you are quite acynic judging from the other poems but either way you make me laugh. ((: keep writing. ((: you're going to my favs.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I loved this, it got continually stronger until the ending, which was . The style and voice was interesting, well done.
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
ooh haha I love the analogy of the computer. all the technical terms seem so fitting! intriguing, yay. i like this.
magicbubble chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this is really nice. esp the first stanza. and its really humour-induced. yay!
only weekdays chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
this is really sweet, i like it!
reeei chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
ooh i love this one. i didnt know i love you can be represented by ilu. hahass. i thought it would be iluvu or i
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow, this is really good..I have no clue what you are talking about with all the computer stuff, but I get the point of it. Very nice!
linaeve chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
oh oh just beautiful. technology has a nice way of beautifying even the most ridiculous things.

gosh, photoshop. gotta love adobe.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
we lost ourselves in our digital lives, and you, ever the divine poet, point it out. cynicism suits you like calculus. oh i do so love this. cyberspace revelations all in one go. oh i do love this. (repeats self) it really is heavenly, and oh so clever. oh gahh i am gushing. -kismet.
Nanashiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Nice work, I espeically love"fades into twilight mistrendered in 3dsmax pixelsno matter how fervent."

Great work.

PS: congrats you're in CAP. Lol i didn't try for it.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
oh a very depressing poem, but I love the originality to it! Its just so freash to read osmething like this. Love the lines :"and wonder if that poemloverboy penned over MSNis copyandpasted" like your style, and your ideas!
really chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
m hiZ. WELCOME BACK, YO. i like the second stanza. the first part of the third stanza sounds good but looks weird. i suppose it happens all the time. but i like the idea behind it. and it's so material i can easily imagine it. (: WELL DONE.