Reviews for The CandyCane Anthology
starrywitch chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
that's great! have you ever been in an abusive relationship, it sounds like the things you write you understand a lot more than you would otherwise.
bleeding subterfuge chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Wow... you connect really well through your poetry and let it come out into a beautiful form...i also like the emotional, truthfull qualities about your poem. it seems like you don't hold back.
bleeding subterfuge chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
i like this poem... it's very honest...awesome.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
So far, these poems are great. You make them somewhat whimsical, which is good, because it grabs the reader's attention. You're a very good author. Continue the great work and I'll keep reading! ]

Thank you for reviewing 'Track Season'. It made my day. XD And the comment about his OCD will come into play later...but, at the moment, David actually does have mild OCD. But shh! No one is supposed to know! ;)

-Alyssa
GothicSpook chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Aw that poem is so sweet! I used to feel like that a long time ago over a boy I liked! Loads of poeple will so be able to relate to this!It was wonderfully written with great rhyming! Well done!

Ps: Thank you for the review!
dustytiger chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
i really like this peice, and i think it's more cautionary then imitatable, good work and thank you for the review 8-D
incandescent.smiles chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
first, thank you SO much for reviewing, I had no idea that anyone would even read my poetry again if I came back to fictionpress. and also, I like this especially the part where it says "Though they touch the hearts of everyone In a melancholic state of mindThey look into the raindrops Who knows what they will find" oh I just really liked that part. Thanks again!

leila*
ErgoSchmergo chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
what can I say? good poems...that's all there is to say!
ErgoSchmergo chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
hahaha niice!
UnknownLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
really good. i like it alot.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Interesting. I like it.
Engrish chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I loved the line "One tequila! Two tequila! Three tequila! FLOOR!" It was hilarious in a way only those who drink understand.
Infection chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
this poem i loved it was very interesting. liked the lines:"One tequila! Two tequila! Three tequila! FLOOR!".