Reviews for Black Shadowed Nightmares
Drake Van chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
wow. that was very descriptive and certainly held my attention for the whole story. i also like the way you wrap up the ending and how Larry thinks he'll never have to deal with evil, hopelessness or terror ever again: when we know he will, due to 9/11. I also like how described his death in his dream as being the most likely way he died in one of the twin towers. good job :).

Drake Van
David chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow... It was very dream-like, and I was going to comment negatively in that respect, but then at the end I found out that that's what it was. This was stunning. I love the way the ending was so touching, so unexpected, so perfect.

Well written, friend.

Take care,

David
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
The ending left me stunned. It was hard to place this story. It was like blury fantasy...up until he woke up. Then everything clicked into place as key points were revealed. I like the twin towers paragraph. It made me flash back to those two shinny and weird towers in the forest. or is it a jungle?
Faithers chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was really good. I really liked how it all came together at the end. At first, it seemed like some foreign place but turned out to be something that we all know of. Nice job.