Reviews for Room Service
AndForAMomentIAmHappy chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Omg this is cool! Please continue soon, I'm like so attached to this story.
KMD chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Nicely written. A good book for younger aged children. A little thrill in their lives!
StarWarsgirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2002
It's great so far! It is a lot like ND (who I happen to love) and I think it's a great story, so far! (BTW, you're British (or Walsh) am I correct?)
PCG FOREVER chapter 4 . 3/10/2001
This is excellent so far! I hope you are going to finish the story, I am looking forward to seeing what the decoded letter means. I've read all of them from number one to this one. It is so good, and yeah, it does sound like a Nancy Drew story. The only thing I would suggest though, I dont think that her mom would be so willing to let her stay at the hotel when people are being hurt. I dont think the mother would let her stay just because "she wanted to". Other than that continue! I think this series is so excellent! Please read and review my stories under the pen name Yo Yo Ma. Thanks!
Bluepencil chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
It's incomplete, I'm sorry to say. If you must end, don't do it abruptly. Add end-notes, to let us know why you chose to end it then and there..

This story has a lot of petential. I don't want to see it go to waste.
Jim chapter 3 . 1/22/2001
Interesting; however, the underlined font is rather hard to read.
Flame chapter 2 . 1/16/2001
Good, keep going. When u write another part pleeeze email me! k? thanx hun
goody2shoes chapter 2 . 1/14/2001
Continue this series. It is very good, but the parts a too short.
Beki chapter 2 . 1/14/2001
SORRY SORRY SORRY! I accidently muddled up the names of Kerri and her best mate Jenny! Really sorry...her actual name is Kerri Southall like I said at first.