Reviews for NonEuclidean Geometry
SheridanSpence chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great poem. I especially like the last two lines...they echo the title beautifully.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
clever, i like ;)
akaSummer chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I like it, and the symbolism (?), especially the part about the two planes intersecting only once. The character is interesting, and I like the lines about "goliath hands cupping the curves/of my grandmother's china". Pulled together very well!
Fianna O'Reilly chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Incredibly witty. I love the title and the awkwardness of the character. Awesome.
bittersweet.season chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
i really like the last srana, it witty. ]
Jezsh chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
ouch! This is fantastic!(I love the lines 'goliath hands cupping the curves of my grandmother's china'. I find it endearing and very tangible. It's a lovely line)
The Watched chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well, first of all I'm going to tell you that I nearly fell off my chair in surprise at the fact that you managed to make maths poetic. Wow. That's some achievement.

Anyway, now, I love the second stanza: it's that simple. I love the descriptions: they really bring the character to life, even in the seven lines it takes to write it. I can SEE him, after that. (Actually, in my mind, he looks like a maths teacher I know, which is a curious coincidence. But there you are.)

Anyway, yes. That's all I have to say. Brilliant.
Unbirthday chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I love how you integrated geometry with, well, love! And it's well put together incorporating the math principles as an analogy for love. It's very touching.
starbyrd chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
beautiful, inspiring, motivating, moving. thank you.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Lovely. Really awesome. Like I HAVE NO WORDS. hee.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
hm, muchly good read, really enjoyed it, except in noneuclidean two planes extending in all directions do meet more than once...sorry, its the physicist in me freaking out, but otherwise an excellent poem, very well done
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
that was absolutely beautiful.
First Lady chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
You made me like geometry! I can just see the angles... *adds to favorite stories*
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
wonderful word choice. like the images brought out, and how you did it.
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Your description of the lanky-figured man is inspired, clean, and rather clever. I like that you ended a long poem of description on the bittersweet Romantic note; it strengthens the work immeasurably.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »