Reviews for Riddler of the Djinns
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Ey she! Wow! great continuation... very twisted. Me likey! :D

I loved the riddle too.

Remember her sweetness,Remember her crown;Seek for the Princess,And her importance will be found.

Nice work. Ah! I can't wait for her to try to solve the riddle, and if she will be able to. What will happen to Laura!

Oh, poor Laura. I could see her cowering in pain, her face stained with blood. Great scene there... Keep it up! Your love for blood and gore has definitely made this scene!

Hmm, I bet she's connected to Princess Sophia in some way or another. Can't wait for the next one! Hurry up!

Can't wait to find out where you're going to take the story to next! Now she has one day to solve the riddle. What will MJ do? Update soon! :D

John Amadeus
Anthem Aeneid chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Ok. So this is where I am as of now. Not bad, I like it. It reads like a movie. You can easily picture it on the big screen. I can't wait to read more.

Chris
writergurlLW chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I can't wait for you to continue this story. I like how you take turns going to the past and the present. I can instantly tell when you have switched but it would be a small bit easier if you put past or present their.
BobZombie chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Man, I hope my story can turn out as good as this one. Very cool, keep writing.
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
At last! Another chapter! And this one definitely does not disappoint... it's very interesting and wildly captivating!

I love all the new things that have been revealed! The Metherials, Fodor... great new characters like the queen and Lady Fhey. There's a lot of hidden stuff here I believe, little subtleties in the dialogue, which is really great!

Hm... things are starting to piece together I think. I'm going over the chapter right now as I write. So the girl who died because of the stone she found is Isabella from chapter "1957" right?

I also like the way how the Metherials could sense what's going on around them. And there's also a prophecy involved... I wonder what it could be about?

And the connection between the Queen and the Metherials is very interesting too. I wonder what *really* happened with them and the Queen.

I say "Wow!" because it took me unexpectedly. I hope to see more soon! When's the next chapter coming up? :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Hello! Okay, so far here's what my little brain has figured out. I'm actually totally confused right now. Erg! Is Moon Jade the same person as MJ? Is MJ like the reincarnation of MJ in some sort of weird time-space continuoum?

Could it be possible that MJ is already possessed and that the Riddler is speaking to JD and Laura through MJ? No! I can't take it anymore!

Okay, so you asked me if I'd seen anything yet? I haven't! Should I have seen something? I read everything over again, but I still couldn't figure anything out. Erg! Is there some sort of anagram already there? or a riddle? I'm so confused... huhuhuhuh!

Well, here's my overall review of everything so far. All I can say is, your ideas are great! I love them all and am still awaiting what your mind is weiving for the coming chapters.

Okay, I was wondering, however, if you could reveal to me what would have happened in your previous stories... The Cult and The Castle of Horrors. Please? I want to know what happens to ROn and the others... Hehe.

Anyway, overall everything was okay... I'm loving all your ideas. You're establishing good ground for a story that has a big potential to become a great story. I spotted a few grammatical errors, but I'm sure they're nothing that you can't handle.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for what's going to happen next! hehe! I hope you update soon. :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
And here of course if my review of your chapter 2!

Hmm... very peculiar. First of all, I love the name "The Cullmerat"... it reminds of the the illuminati. hehehe. See the double L? Anyway, i just love the name? How did you make it up? Is it an anagram as well? Let me try to figure it out. Curemallt? maler cult? Hahah! I'm having fun with this. Anyway, at least now I know a little bit more about the Riddler of the Djinns.

By the way, is there any particular reason why they choose young girls as their victims?

Now, on to chapter 7!
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Elo! This is my review of your new chapter one! I'm not allowed more than one review per chapter, and since you changed the chapter arrangement, I wasn't allowed to submit a review for you new chapter 1. So I'm gonna have to give it here.

Well, well, well! I like this beginning more than the previous one. I also liked the "ancient language" thingy. It reminds me of Exorcist with a combination of that medium from the movie "the others"... Remember that old lady who could see the ghosts? I imagine her when I read your story. Hahahaha!

Well, your welcome of course... I'm so glad I could help with your writing. Anyway, on to the next chapter! :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Eyo! Hehehe. Well, first of all, something weird is going on in this chapter. Hehe. This Shadow guy is definitely the same person in the first chapter, right? And I'm also guessing that the cellar is the same room as the one in the first chapter as well.

I'm also kinda sure that the CLOSET with the infinity symbol is very important to the story. I'm not sure, but I feel that MJ can hide in it to protect herself from the SHADOW guy. Hehe. And I think her grandmother also has some connection to the Riddler of the Djinns, or something like that. Maybe she was riddled too when she was a child?

So, is the Shadow guy the RIDDLER of the Djinns? If so, I can't wait for the first riddle and also the anagram you were talking about. Wait, is the title an anagram as well? Hm, let me try to form another phrase from it... Hehehe! Kidding. :)

Anyway, who is this new girl? And what is her relationship with JD? Oh, so many questions, so little time. Well, things are starting to get interesting! I can't wait to find out what happens when they use the ouija board, and also what happens to MJ and the Shadow.

Well, up to here lang me. Hope you can upload you next chapter very soon! Hehe. Excited na ko! Can't wait! Oh yeah, congrats gali liwat sa Badminton! :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Eyo! Hehe... Well, here I am again. Anyway, when I started reading this, a few things came to my neurotic head... The old man, may not just be an old man, you know? I think he has a bigger purpose in the story... But, that's just me - quick to assume. But I do believe he has a big part in the plot.

And could it be possible that those kids at the party that went missing could've bought their ouija board from the old man?

Here's my theory: The man has a lot of OUIJA BOARDS, right? So he sells them to a lot of people, and two of those happen to be that guy at the party and MJ... I just feel that whatever happened to those other guys may happen to MJ and JD as well, like they only have 7 days to live or something like that. Heheheh...

Anyway, I think the old man is some sort of demon disguising as an old man, hehehe... and all those other stuff, like the crystal balls, etc. have demonic powers as well. Yeah, I know I'm exaggerating...

Anyhoo, I hope you do get to continue this story, even though you have a lot of stuff to do. It has great potential... Till the CHAP 4! See ya!
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
Whosh! Here I am again to review. Well, I just read a sneak preview to ring 2, and let me just say that I really really want to watch it! NOW! Hehe!

Hm, no scary stuff yet. I want scary stuff! Huhuhuhuhu... just joking. :) Anyway, I now understand a little more about JD and MJ... love team? They sound fun together, like the way they converse and act around each other.

Well, not much action yet, but you did some good story building, narrating about JD's and MJ's history. Can't say much, coz this was a short one, but I can say that I can't wait for the CHAPTER 3. Y u make so short dis chapteR? U make me wait again. U make cliffhanger the story... Hahahaha! Just jokin.

Till Your Next Chapter! Expect me to be there to review. :P
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Eyo! yey! Me so happy you finally uploaded. Yeah, I do agree that it is quite short. However, I do believe that it gives a great sense of where the story will be going.

Anyway, I especially loved the first paragraph. Its very mysterious and captures the readers attention. Who is the shadow? Who is moon jade?

Hm... The second part sounds very familiar... very very familiar. It sounds like two people I know. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, I like what you have so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. FOr now, I'll just leave you with my assumptions for the story:

1. MJ Evans is Moon Jade, right? I mean... MJ... Moon Jade. That's one hell of a coincidence if they are two different people. Hehe.

2. I think that Samara will play a vital role in this story. Hehehe. Maybe she will help Moon Jade from the Shadow, or something like that...

3. Lastly, I have one question. Are they really sibblings? or do they just call each other bro and sis coz they are really close?

Well, that's all for now. I hope to read more... tonight! Hehehe... Update asap! X_X