Reviews for I've Got A Crush On you
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
In answer to the question raised by the poem i'm not sure whether it is ok to have a crush when u ave a boyfriend, esp if there is the smallest chance that it could lead to something more. I think the way to answer that question is to ask yourself, would you be happy if your boyfriend had a crush on someone? If the answers no then you have your answer, although i'm sure every situation is different.

As for the poem Alex once again very thought provoking, ya made me smile when u said about imagining him coming in when ur dressing, do all ppl fantasise about that? Love you babes
in theory chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I like this, it sums up what I've tried to answer when people have asked me the same question. Thanks for your reviews :) and not heard from u in ages, gotta get on msn soon :)
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
well i guess it's ok as long as nothing serious happens. but by all means you should keep your friends regardless. don't mean to sound like a moralist or anything. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Crimsonladyblack chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I love it, you hit the feeling on the head, seriously, great job!
TheLimitoftime chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Great poem, it really felt emotional and I really enjoyed it. Certainly one of the best poems I've read in a long time.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I love the flow of the poem and the emotions that are in it. I can't really make a comment on the topic since this has never happened to me, but I guess it all depends on what happens after you know you have the crush.

Keep it up.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
well, something is seriously wrong with your relationship if you have another person that you have a "crush" on. Anyways, some of the lines seemed less fluid but I still thought it was pretty decent. -ADD
xHannahx chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
erm - iv read ur other reviews and i gotta say i dont agree. if you're in a relationship with someone, yet fantasise about someone else, surely theres something up? this is a really interesting poem, but something about it really disturbs me. maybe thats what was supposed to happen.

all the best, Han
Kressida chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
you already know what i think about this, but i'll leave a review anyway :)

i really love this, it's just... perfect! i really really like the last stanza.. great work! amazing.. this is going on my fav list.

i love you bestfriend!

love Zai
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
loved this poem to bits, the situation in it is so real, i reckon its ok, to have a crush on somebody when you have a boyfriend, but its wrong to cheat. loved it
intenseobscene chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
that is amazing, "it's not like you even know I do". you summed the whole thing up in an amazing way, i love it... keep writing, im hooked...
Infection chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
this poem was very well writte, i liked the concept of this poem, your very talented, keep it up :D
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
In response to the question ABSOLUTELY. If you are in a relationship and you don't know whether it will last or not and you have a crush on someone, by all means, tell that person. Never be afraid to show the real you!
Kira06 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This was really good, i liked it. I have asked myself the same question over and over again.
poprocks chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i really like this poem. it almost seems like it could be made into a song. i really liked how your rhymed at time it added a great element. and i liked the hints of humor. but i totally relate tho this and im glade that im not the only one who fantasizes during math class.