Reviews for haunted house
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Lovely. I like.
Written chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
that was beautiful! I loved the parenthesis [spelling] use. And also, the last line made me smile XD
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Again with the ( )'s I absolutely love those. And this poems is absolutely beautiful.

I like how it's pretty yet at the same time I get a creep eerie sorta feeling as well. *smiles* I enjoyed it!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Your new style reminds me of mine. Lovely poem. (You know that I like this style... obviously... I've written this way a lot lately.) Your poems newest poems (with this format) are perfection. I just want to ship all of them to my favorites!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
9? u posted 9? crap u think i got all this free time! lol... eesh! sorry in advance if my reviews are blah, its 11pm and im tired and all. but cool poem!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like this, great depth. I dunno if you've read To Kill A Mocking Bird but this really captures the feeling of Boo Radley's house. Well done again QueenVixta

P.S Thankies for your review. Things are pretty tough right now but I'll be okay, eventually anyhow.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Like the new style! Pretty and creepy at the same time.

Lime
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i really like this, i love the new style with it. I really love the parthesis(however you spell them). It was really good.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ooh... I like this a lot. Creepy and pretty all at once. Surreal in a way, a dream that I wish to be in O.O

I'm absolutely loving the last line in italics. Such a grand finale. Makes you want to ask a simple question... 'why?'

Naomi

(more hearts than i said before)
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I love this as much as your other poems. There are so many good poetry on your account, I simply can't decide which I like best. As always, the formatting is top notch, which is a subtle, yet important element that is found in poetry. The parentheses were also a nice touch, and it adds evokes effective imagery. Very nice. Yes...I notice that this writing style is different from your older style, but I like both of them just as well. You've definitely got talent, and I will remain in awe of your poetic skills _

chibichocobo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
pretty
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I like your new style. Though i doubt you could ever really do badly. I like the ()'s...I have no idea what they're technically called...Parenthasy? Can I even pronounce or spell what they technically are...? Even if I knew...Anyway this is going nowhere...Good as always. I like the ( and Italics at the end, it looks good on the screen. lol.

ANNA
deltaDAWN6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE! YOU PLAGARIZED THIS FROM me YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT! I AM FUCKING TAKING YOU TO GODDAMNED COURT YOU NASTY LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! !I HOPE YOU SPONTANEOUSLY FUCK YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE!
FinalLink chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
You paint some beautiful images with your word imagery! Keep it up!