Reviews for WOE IS THE TEST
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
it's a poem and a one shot combined! i love that it gives us an intimiate glimpse of what she was thinking from when she sat down with the test to when she leaves. the parameters you set for yourself by using the 'Name:' at the beginning and the end to set the timeframe for the piece are daring and work really good!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
very creatively honest! loved the title as well as the "scratching chorus of graphite". thanks for sharing.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow, that is weird lol! I like it tho, Wouldn't You Like To Know. Very original.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Short and not really a poem, but it is interesting and well written.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This one was very creatively written. I loved where you had "Name:" at the top and then at the bottom you had "Name:Wouldn't You Like To Know"It was a very creative twist! I like poems that do that! very clever indeed. Definetely goin on my faves!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh wow. That's awesome. I love it.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Haha, this was amazing _ It's awsome, and i so feel this way when I'm takin' a test _ Keep it up.-pammy-
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Hey CBTW, this is so cool, really cleverly done, I like! Keep up the good work! Vixta
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow. Powerfujl., I like it.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
wow, very nice, sweetness
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Love it!
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I loved that, it was really good. So true and a little funny.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
love it!
nuclear red chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit! Err...not much more I can say. Absolutely fabulous! Had me grinning ridiculously by the time I finished reading!

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena

*P.S. Story added to favourites
deltaDawn6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This is PURE SHIT as always. You are fuck and will NEVER amount to anything.

And if you EVER send one of your fuckslaves to "scold" me again, your dumbass name will become literal.

fuck off, slutbait.