Reviews for Marching On
BABYINU 317 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Alsome what place did you get in the contest? 'couse it's real good.

thanks for the review on my story see yah later!

Baby Inu 317!
bjw chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
You're awe-inspiring. Lovely writing.:)

Hey, thanks for the review! And all the best to you and your studies.. good luck!:)
DameNoire chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
short and very powerful. I hope you've won the contest. You absolutely deserve it.

Love, DameNoire
disturbedcookie chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
aw that made me want to cry...it made me shiver...i think this review is a little overdue since I think u reviewed me ages ago but i've only started reviewing again...anyway, i thought that just had a great feel about it and i really, truly do hope you do well in the competition! March on I will..._
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love this story. Your writing style is very well thought out and fits together nicely. keep up the good work and keep on marching! : )
Broken Telephone chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow! I don't know what to say. This is like the most powerful essay I've ever read. I can't imagine...wow. I'm sorry, I can't think of what to say other than you sound like a really strong person and from the reviews you sent me you seem like a genuinely great person! You write so beautifully! Never, never stop because you really do have a gift!
James119 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Child! I'm telling you taht you have great writing! It was touching! I had a tear rolling down my cheek! *Sniff sniff*Keep writing, and make me proud! Lol!
A. Zoso chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was really good, and I can sort of relate because my Grandpa died from Cancer. He didn't go blind, but he had lung cancer and brain cancer. He could have made it, but didn't. I'm glad you did, and this story was very good. I didn't know you were blind, but I do now. That's really cool, how you can still do ordinary things and never let anything get you down, just because you're disabled.
Princess Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
AWE! Claire that was really good. I knew that you were blind, but I didn't know the story behind it. It's really great to learn something about your friends. I'm sure you're going to win this contest. Then you'll be in the same time zone as I am! Coolie
Rach chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
HI!. um good advice at the end I guess that's the only you can do sometimes. I'm disabled myself I'm not blind as such even though I have a bad right eye (I don't really notice it until someone covers my good eye)

anyway I'm glad you've got a postive outlook.

good work on this piece

see ya
Ethereal Destiny chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Its really beautiful! I hope it shows people to appreciate the life that they have and that no matter what they really should give it their all and not just admit defeat...
ShadowsAuthor chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
short yes... but powerful nonetheless. I congradulate you on holding on so strongly as you have. I know the fears, draw backs and complications of brain tumors/cancer... its takes alot. You're a strong person. Great work, and keep on writing.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Another gorgeous essay, Claire, and one that I'm actually remembering to review! Aren't you proud? You've done really well with this, and I know you'll do well in the contest. Some of the stuff's familiar from the narrative essay you wrote for Mrs. McClure last year. I really liked the last paragraph. The voice and tone just sounds a whole lot like you. Again, great job.

~Red