Reviews for pink cherry curls
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
this is really sweet )
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Adorable. D

Christine
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
when I read this I swear I can hear a movie anoucers voice go "he loves her" it creept me out! Lol, nice poem for a gushy-ish one!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
It's all soft and bubbly and it's cute. Such a change. XD

thanks for the review!)
The First Knight of Jane chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love the way you have with your styling. All to often I read 'poetry' that seems to have no form. It reads more like random thoughts scribbled down in stanzas for no reason other than that the composition could not stand as prose. Wrapped in its simplicity however, your work seems to have what others lack. Definition, soul... This is a beautiful piece and I doubt any could express the joy of Love better.

May Everything Be Perpetually Copacetic,The First Knight of Jane.
moonpearl chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
pretty pictures come from this. I think it's simply cute! I really like this.
kayttea chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
wow thats a great poem. i like poems that tells story. you have one typos but other than that this poem is awesome.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
beautiful piece. very sweet. i like it. nicely written. good work. _
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
cute cute cute

loved this

muchLUB-kerr
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
NO ANGST! What the hell is the world coming to? That's like me writing about a fuzzy pink teddy bear. *sighs* my crush just moved away :( :(...makes me sad. But he'll be back in summer. Thing was I got all dressed up today to ask him out before he left but he was already gone...I was planning on getting him to think about me while he was gone...oh well, guess who has his e-mail. as always this is brilliant. i like how you ended it somewhat the same as the beginning.

ANNA
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Aww I can picture a girl and a boy sitting on a fallen tree trunk in the country sun...aww how cute!

Wow, I really love the warm feeling I got when I was reading this. This is just oh so adorable!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I really liked the title of this poem _ This definitely is one of the most adorable poems I've ever read! _ The poem was so well-described, and just, just the kawaiiness of it all makes me have this big stupid grin on my face _ This is a refreshing change from your morbid things (though personally, I think morbidity can be a good thing in our lives to balance out the happy) Yeah, it would be nice to imagine myself as the girl...except my hair is really dark brown, so I guess it wouldn't fit into the poem _U Tee. This is definitely an honorable piece into your beautiful collection of poems. Keep up the great work, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan, and don't take ANYTHING that Delta Dawn says seriously. If I had this kind of poetical talent like you, I would be a Shakespheare impersonator or something, and then, I would have all these morbid stories about TRAGEDY and DEATH! Muahahahahaa! (No, not really _ I'd just write about something really neat). Anyway, great work as always, and thank you so much for your kind reviews!

chibichocobo