Reviews for in the shower
riotmaker chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
i love this. it's painful in such a not-fucked-up-teen way. & beautiful in the simplicity of description.

you write amazingly.

xoxo
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Ooh, I love this too. It have me chills.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow, exclent.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Fantastic, as usual. You can write angst without seeming like a brat, and that's a feat. On to reviewing some more of your stuff.

Oh, and btw, thank you so much for the fabolous reviews you left me! My ego is bursting.
Bloody Doll chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Intreresting choice of style, lately. I'm very addicted to it.

Another well written poem. And very diverse...
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
dark, full of pain and angst, you expressed the emotions well in this piece. i like the personification in the third stanza. nice work. :)
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow! So the feeling of a shower.
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Creepy and morbid, especially the last stanza.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This has alot of passion in it. I'm sorry if youre going through rough times. I hope it can eventually all turn out alright.

ANNA
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is such a dramatic piece, especially with the way that you inserted the parentheses effectively into the poem. Once again, brilliant use of vocabulary and stunning imagery in the poem, especially in the very last stanza. I felt a substantial chill down my spine when I read that part, it was so graphic and beautifully written that I feel compelled to say you're one of the most precocious writers I 've seen on this site for poetry. Also, you leave lots of room for interpretation about the actual scene, and the way you've written this out was so well done that this marks this poem as one of your best written poems (along with a whole bunch of others). Definitely a praise-worthy piece, and what else can I say except that this is nothing more than the purest form of perfection.

chibichocobo
tablesalt chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I like this one. It appeals to the morbid side of me. Keep on writing.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow..just amazingly wow! I love the way you can describe everything in such an amazingly grafic tone, and the words placed in every right pattern. I Love This Poem! so going on my favorites! Never EVER stop writing or I'll hunt YOU down! lol
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I love again! ahh! YOUR JUST so GOOD! o.o yes you . ja ne!

-Shinigami
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
...so many different sceneros can be played out from there...great job with the poem, how can we not love it? powerful with brilliant imagery, erm...kudos! yes, i haven't used that word in awhile! lol.

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
nice. format fits the mood and is really deep. Great job. -ADD