Reviews for under the stars
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh very naughty lol. I like it, short and sweet!
lyingdreamer chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
the kiss is brief, the stars eternal. how mortal we all are.

well, i'm done being psuedo-exstistential. very nice piece.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is sweet. I like it. Very blissfull.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
sweet piece. simply but beautifully written. nice job.
moonpearl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I really like this, alot of emotion is conveyed in such a short and sweet poem. The last line is truely magical!
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
So sweet and simple. I luv it! ::hugs:: this was so cute! awesome job!
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love how it could go for m/m and f/f. And I can feel the forbidden lust that this poem is portraying. I adore your writing. How on earth have you been bore such a gift? Nevermind! don't ask questions! lol just keep writing! haha great job!
Mistress Joe chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
_ Nice, Noelle. Ah. I can feel the forbidden love, lust seeping through your words.

Oh yeah, for that story... My new one. -evil glimmer- Fwa. Inspired by a cookout I went to. I found this guy I'm crazy about. Now I can't stop thinking about him. So I decided to fantasize a bit.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Lordy you're writing is so purty. I love the feeling of carelessness and love.

Naomi

(a million hearts plus... uh.. a trillion)
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh wow, this is definitely gorgeous, and it's definitely a great idea to allow the reader to interpret what the pairings are in this lovely, lovely poem. Your wording is excellent, and you've got a talent for writing, and the ethereality of the piece is simply stunning. The talent that you possess is amazing, and I am humbled by the way you write poetry with such ease and sophistication. It would take me about ten minutes to construct something like this, and I bet it only takes you a mere seconds to come up with something like this. Excellent job, and I'm looking forward to more of your work in the future.

chibichocobo
NightmaresAndFairytales chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Well I hope so, good idea, I'm probably just wasting my breath on this one eh? Anyways thank you very much for the compliment, I appriciate it a lot. Thank you. I love this poem by the way, in fact I happen to adore all of your poetry, it's really good. Well, here's hoping that this "deltadawn" can and will clean her act up OR let's see when she's booted off.

Lovez and HugzEvanPark
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I love this one Kuroi-chan! Ah. I'm gonna call u that. xD eep! hehe. Another good one, ne! Ja ne

-Shinigami
youzi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Very poisonous and compelling
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
awesome; dunno what it is about ths poem that's so amazing, eh, you have talent, that's all me has to say. (did anybody besides me notice that the season of love is never in february? people always hook up before february and break up in february...) aha, great poem, as always. erm...toodles? XD

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
short but very good. sounds a little like your other one ('caress of the black and white), but it's great. excellent stuff.