Reviews for caress of the black and white
a-poets-soul-ablaze chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
WOW! No words can be said at the beauty in this poem!
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
And suddenly my exgirlfriend comes to mind. . .thank you for capturing one of the better moments.
M L chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I like the way you seperated the lines and made it all abstract and such.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
awesome piece. i simply love this. beautifully written, you conveyed the conflicting emotions well in this poem. i love the imagery you use in the second stanza. the third stanza is well done as well. :) awesome work. keep it up. _
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
My god this was so awesome! *.* for some reason it reminds me of my fic about a vampire and a neko-jin (yea its yuri XD) but wow i really liked this! Keep writing!
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
fantastic! I love your usage of italics and the ( )'s. It just brings so much more power to your pieces and really emphasizes certain moods and emotions your capturing. Great Job!
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was awsome _ Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but I'm makin up for it right now _ lol, keep it up, this was amazing!...my friend Tara has a pin that says 'Will yuri for pocky' Rock on, Japan _-pammy-
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
you were right with the dark part in the summary, though you still portrayed it well. And still you use the ?paranthesis? right. If that's how they're spelled...

ANNA
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is great ! I'm still here, yes I am! Writers-block has striken against me again..grr to it all! *tears* hehe. hope u are doing good as well! ja ne

-Shinigami
myno chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
woah- this is awesome. I love the format. one of your best, i think.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
So. Beautiful. I think I'm going to die in this overwhelming wave of euphoria that's washed over me _ The imagery that you evoke through this poem is so lovely, and brilliantly visual, and the italics only enhance this piece's power and beauty all the more. The whispered word at the end made this piece even more dramatic, which was a nice touch and an extraodinarily wondrous conclusion to this poem. Kuroi-Hoshi-chan, you never cease to impress me with your versatility and precociousness in your works.

chibichocobo

* It is what dreamers call reality and realists call delusion. An unbalanced equation where all definition fails *
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
oh...god...awesome. This is really quite something, I love, just LOVE the second stanza...the way you describe crying so beautifully really intertwines with the beauty theme. The interaction between the two people is so beautifully put, they come across really delicate. Great poem. And thankyou so much for the reviews, :D
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
great job. very beautiful, though not exactly my tastes (i don't mind it, i just prefer hetero.) *gives you a piece of cheese*

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
wow. that was such a great poem. well done!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
That was so sexy. I love parentheses! This poem is gorgeous. Every word is perfection.

(Adds to Favorites)