Reviews for Romeo Adores Me, But
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
not bad, i liked it. you've written much better though
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this is .i'm still trying to figure out what it all means but nevertheless, the way it just sounds...i'm in love
D Byron chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That is breathtakingly good. Keep it up!
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I really love the idea of the river. Very nice.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
wow. wow wow wow. this is going on my favorite stories list. this is...perfect in every way. loved the part about the silver forest...and the river...gah, it is all so wonderful!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
thats a very interesting take on RJ-quite beautiful-almost Surreal! WOW! Keep it up-I like this one!Thanks for your review!
beti213 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
wow. this is simply beautiful (flows like a river...) I love how you bring all of these different thoughts together-and how it makes sense and slides right into the flow of the words. nice job!
winged chronos chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is just gorgeous. How you've connected the water, the desires, the passion, the loss, the sorrow . . .

Amazing. You have a way with words. It was simply beautiful. I'd have to read this poem about a dozen more times to get the gist of it, but still. I could hardly contain my excitement - I needed to tell you how good this was! The very concept of this "journey" is fascinating. The destination is very vague, as is the reason for the journey in the first place.

Your poems are incredibly deep, and I very much appreciate it! I enjoy reading them! The Phantom Lover and this poem are probably my favorites out of the twenty or so that I've read so far. _ Keep up the excellent work!

-Kay
evm chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Gorgeous.
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Another beautiful poem! I like all the descriptions. Keep writing!
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I think indeed that Romeo has found the river which is thus and can only be described as Tantalus in Greek mythology who cannot reach the fruits of his tree like head, but begin a tree cannot move and reach the river which he stands in.

PSD
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Completely and utterly amazing! No words to describe this
dustytiger chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i like this a lot cause your pen name (or real name maybe i dunno) is juliet, so i like how that plays, and the peice is so good, great work, thank you for the review
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
wow this is a great piece of writing. it really touched my heart
catseyeview chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Those last three lines are just beautiful. I love them!