Reviews for You Hit Me Once
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Oh my god Alex this is amazing! The ending is so intense, the whole lot of it! I wish i could rite about that with the ease you do, you almost relive what happened in this poem, (maybe thats why i find it hard to write) but babes you never told me about this guy, who was he? I'll kill him! This really is a work of art and for this i salute you!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i love the story it told but i would have murdered them-kisses you-
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's beautiful. You're a strong person.
myfathersdaughter chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Terrible guy but a wonderful poem. If this is true someone as talented as you deserves more.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
WOW! Do I know where you're coming from. I like how your poems tell stories, like you're just trying to express what's on your mind. You need to work on the flow of the words though. I've been thinking abou this topic for a while actually, defenitely a poem I'm glad I read today. Greatness!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
hey, I'm back. For now. Well first of all- *hugs* and second- I really do love this. Perfectly done, just great. "My, oh so fragile skin". Ooh, it makes it sound a little sing-songish as if... I don't know. but it definitely adds something.

leila*
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
"But before you turned the corner, you turned and had a sly smile."OMG VERY INTESNSE DEEP LINES so awesome! That line was the topping on the cake on account the rest of the poem is ... FANTASTIC!I love how your style of poetry it has a certain flare to it! Wonderfully written indeed!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
The images come to mind so easily and the emotions in this poem are strong. It is a well known tpoic, but you seem to bring something new to it.

Keep it up.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nice imagery, though it is a bit tragic. -ADD
xHannahx chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
BASTARD! if he hits you, EVER, then leave him. he's not worth it. bastard bastard bastard. how can guys act like that. i love this poem (however much i hate the subject) and it infuriates me. well done,

Han.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
don't ever let anyone get you down, fight against this person...you can do it, i know you can!

lovely poem, by the way..

mucHLUB-kerr
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Thats very good alex-Keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
one of the bewst poems ive ever read well done :)
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow...that was so amazing. It had a great rhyming scheme and it was really haunting. Well done, QueenVixta
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That is such a great poem. It really captures the feelings of something so horrible. I think you did a great job at writing this, it's kind of like a story, but a poem. That's really talented to write it like that. I love this peice.