Reviews for What Is Love?
Melieyre chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
You know i was beginning to think that people were forgetting about God. If someone can write a poem like that and let the world see it, i stand corrected.I love knowing that other people KNOW how to get to salvation, and that they believe that the worlds way is wrong and that there is no greater joy than having God at your side. Keep writing, you can save the lives of many.
DeathsAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i generally dont believe in God... i believe in something up there... but not ONLY God... anywhoo that being said... my mindset was a little different because of my delema of not really knowing WHAT to believe in... but it was really good, i go to church so i kind of know where this is comming from... and the one thing that boggles my mind- how can you rhyme so well and not make the poem sound like its supposed to be humorous?... that bugs me because whenever i try to rhyme... i cant do it to get the seriousness through in my poems... time to go read some more of your poems!-DeathsAngel aka Jess
StradMore chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wow, that last line made me smile...

Anyway, just one thing:tusts shouldn't it be trusts::I just noticed::

Nice poem about love...
His Only chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
WOW! Oh my gosh! Aww this was so good! How do you do it? How do you get such perfect rhyming words? I mean I sit and stare at the stupid computer screen for like hours trying to figure out the next verse in my poem. Do you put in a lot of thought? Or does it kinda just come to you? I would tell you what lines I liked the best, but to be honestly I would be listing like the whole poem. It was just so beautiful and I loved it! Keep up your testimony! God Bless!
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Flow is awesome, and so is the message. Beautiful piece. Keep'em coming.

Needa S.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I absolutely love this poem. I love how you put down a bible verse first and then just let your thoughts flow about what love is according to Gods words. Wonderful flow and great work. Bravo once more. keep up the great writing.
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Great Poem
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very nice JK! It's a good poetic paraphrase (for lack of a better term) of the original verses. Keep up the nice work and I hope to see some more of it soon! :)