Reviews for The Season of Despair
techielovn chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Interesting... some of the rhymes sounded a little forced. The imagery was nice. There's a LOT of blood here, I hope this review finds you in a better place then where you were when you wrote this. Nice emotion, you really spoke through this piece.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is an incredible poem. I have a lot of respect for your talent and will continue to read anything you write. I especially loved the part where it goes like...

Close your eyes and let it feedGnashing bloody teeth caked with mireDevouring your being, replacing your flesh with pain

That touched me to the very core of my soul. If I explained why it would take years. Keep up the good work!
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This poem stunned me.

It's in how you arrange the words... or how you manage to trace that image in my head... I don't know what it is, but I loved it. This may be my favorite poem (from you).

My favorite part was

"Sit back and watch it bleedDrops splashing down like fireThe plain of your soul burning again"

Dark and great... keep it going!

Ginny_Ellen
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Burning, tearingEach is sharingYour heart as it singsA mortician's lullaby

For some reason, that line really struck me. It seems to have anger but hsome kind of hope in it. I love the words you used. This is a beautiful piece.
Nervous Neuron chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
A!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
your work relaly has taken a turn from wher eit was when u first started. nice!
milhistbuff1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
very poignant, seems after 9/11 alternating rage and despair have become the norm.
Anita Quintus chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
THAT IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST POEM I HAVE EVER READ. i love poetry about pain and death. its so deep. i love it. i actually write poems myself, in a couple of days i'll post one so you can read mine. i am a freshman too, but in HS , not college.