Reviews for New Kid
ddz008 chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Great chapter! :D So, Dave and Ted make him choose... I imagined something like that would 's nice that him and Gavin are together writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LooseNativeMoose chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
ooh, that made me happy
Maris. S chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Yay! I'm glad that Gavin and Adam have agreed to be 'friends'. It may have consequences later, but as long as everyone is happy and anyone who bothers the two of them gets my combat-clad foot up their asses! Muaahaahaa!
K. T. Wood chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Oh! How exciting! CONFLICT! YAY! I love conflict-when it doesn't break up my two fav. characters- Go ADAM! YEAH! I wanted to see a fight. But ah well. Perhaps another time...Yay! Gav. and Adam are together! Aw. I'm so happy. Even if they aren't "out" yet. Love 'em. Loved the chapter. 'Einstein' bit was funny! Loved it! Please update again soon! *hands writer a cookie*
Tsuta chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Oh that was a good chapter! Go Adam!
princess max chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Wow, they *are* coming out. Amazing. I honestly didn't think they would. I guess the shock factor is still kind of working in their favour. Hope nothing too bad happens to them!
galene chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
LOL! funny ending here. i'm loving the story, and ergh! those two were such assholes!
Naomi Schemer chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
I would to have some random wrestler follow me around. Especially if he reminds me to take my gym clothes home once a week. Gods know I could use that **sigh**. Adorable chapter, but Ted and Dave are acting like retards. I hope they come around.
Sunny Showers chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
X3 Gavin is so cute xD and Adam just rocks. -.- stupid mean ted and dave. Uh. yeah. I'm all weird-like today so this review sucks. XD but my other ones will be better I promise.
peachesjo chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
sqkweL! . so good, cant wait for more.
C. Khafre chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
update update update! : P
Maris. S chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
OMFGravitation! It's so freakin' sweet and fluffy and pretty and...aw! THat's all that I can really say for now! It's so freakin' adorable! And I'm happies now for the both of them! *jumping for joy* Anywhoo, I really do hope that you update soon and I hope that Adam's friends won't be complete assholes and ruin everything... Please update sooN!
Sumire Cherise chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
aw! that was so cute. I hope that Adam's friends wont be gerks, because those two(Gavin and Adam) are so sweet together.
ryen chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
another great chapter. update soon!
Kaz chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Possesive much? Good chapter... Just one thing: Adam shrugged and brought Gavin’s lips back to him with his hand behind the dark haired boy’s head... Thats just a really confusing sentence.. well to me it is...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »