Reviews for New Kid
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I am loving this. A lot. Especially the beginning, because kids now days really are little bastards. Heh. Anywho, I hope you continue soon. Can't wait to see where it goes.
xanthofile chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
aww...good start! all three boys are a bunch of "meanie jims" *snicker* only people that have read Junie B. would underdtand that one. hope you update soon.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Great first chapter!I love Gavin and Adam... well, I don't really know a lot about them, but I think I'm really going to love them! XDDavid and Ted are horrible , I hope they still have something good in them!Keep writing, please!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
K.T Wood chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You're right you should update other stories...but I like this one, so I'm not cranky! Awesome start! Funny! David and Ted seem cruel...I don't know what I think of them yet...UPDATE REALLY SOON! Update everything! Lol.
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Gavin's cute, Adam's interesting. I hope that he does get chance to get to know him, although it is admirable how he sticks with his friends and won't 'betry' them. Can't wait for more!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
New story, yay. I like the way this one is going, just, please, less gay people in this one. As much as I love Take Me From This Pain, the amount of people turning gay is unrealistic. This seems like a really cute story, and I cant wait for you to update!
OKaRaMa chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
*Hypnotizes you* You must update . . . you will update . . . UPDATE!I *heart* you, btw! _ .V,,
Unknown Entity chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
O! It's great! Must. Read. More!
KillingProphet chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Go for it I love it. You know I am always up for a good read.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
oh, Gavin's so cute!
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aww, your story is really, really good. I really like the characters. So cute, update soon x
Untitled Absence chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
...Am I the first reviewer? Oh...

Okay, let's see...you've learned well, grasshopper; very clean grammar, smooth transitions; etc. I thought the storyline showed a lot of promise. I wonder just where you'll go with this...hm.

Well, I can't wait for chapter 2, but you gotta update the other stories first!
still-in-the-closet88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Meh...nothing can beat brians or kevins story. But...this thing has possiblities!
Stefen chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Nice start. I like it. Please continue!
cursive love chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That was a good start. The way Adam views friendship is really interesting. Update soon. ]
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17