Reviews for New Kid
Drop a Heart chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
I like this story, it's...cute, for lack of a better word. I have a feeling maybe something might happen with Adam's mom when she discovers/is told of their relationship?

Then again, I could be wrong .~ It's up to you.

Lovely story.
WriterInDarkness chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter, I lurved the lemon, but aren't you going to update anymore? I wish you do, because the story's too good to be abandoned, IMHO.
WriterInDarkness chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
The story's getting better and better...
WriterInDarkness chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Wow, just wow! That was a sexy chapter, I'm glad they finally 'consummated their relationship' and all that! :p
WriterInDarkness chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Nice chapter, if you ever think of revising this though, I think you should show the reader how his life was immediately after he confessed his friendship with Gavin, it'll make it that much happier when they actually pass that phase, other than that I liked the chapter, the love relationship they share is really sweet! :)
WriterInDarkness chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Really funny chapter, the reading is light, I'm enjoying reading this.
WriterInDarkness chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
As I said, hormones! Good chapter, the fast development might be detterring, but I like it somehow...now I'm off to read the rest.
WriterInDarkness chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter, I liked it, even though it's moving a bit too fast. They've known each other for less than a day and he's asking him over? I guess it's the hormones that are quickening the process, anyway! :p I'll read the next, now.
WriterInDarkness chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Interesting turn of events, I was actually wondering, "WTF? That was way, way too fast!" when he was having the wet dream! :p
WriterInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Well, Esquirella, I'm an offical fan of your work! I liked this chapter, the Gavin/Adam pairing looks interesting.
Gav-Ad spokesperson chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
where the h* are you! They are gettin bored. And so am I. We need an update!
Yoyo-chan chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
Since July? July and this is all? o.o That will not do at all. Although yes the lemons are nice XD But there is still so much left to happen. Like Gavin's family and the fact that nobody at their school knows they're gay yet. I will catch the bunnies for this story and set them loose on you~ *looks for bunnies*
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
That might have been funny if Adam's mom had come during the time they were doing stuff...

Please update soon, I need to read more!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Oh...I'm learning...
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
Wow...that was...visual. But it was good. Just...wow.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »