Reviews for Forgive me
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
tear tear :'( :'( That was so sad but so great i really loved it wonderful job...keep writing 4 eva and always

Scarred Heart
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
*hugs* this is so sad, but unbelivably awesome. I like the rhyming in

PS I'm glad you enjoyed my dragon poem. I think it's kinda funny, but it's way outta my norm.
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Awesome! Well written I real feel the emotion entwined in it!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Whoa...great. I love how you set out each stanza, the rhyming is really good and this is a really beautiful piece. Queen-V
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
that was really moving!it was dark like alot of your stuff which is one reasong why i really like you work!i know how it feels to be a disappoint ive disappointed my family and hurt those who were closet to me but all of my stupid mistakesbut i like to say:i came into this place alonei was alone onceand i shall be alone againkeep up the good work!
godsgurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Extemely depressing, but, at the same time, wonderfully beautiful. What i loved most about this poem is that when I read it, i could understand what you were feeling.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
OMG...*SUPERB*...*BEAUTIFUL*...*POWERFUL*...this is so deep and your wording is just amazing...i love it...so truthful and emotional...straight from the heart... great job...fanatastic poem...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh wowzerz. Great rhyming. Very sad. But I liked it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
i can totally realte.. great job