Reviews for Arguments
poet tree chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
God, I love the last four lines. No one knows why I smile, either. I like the formating.
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
The last line is really such a nice abrubt end to this flow of words. Very nicely written.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
The choppy feeling of this is nice. Line that I'm in love with: "Your philosophy comes from the backs of hardcover novels", "Neither of us is really an artist", and "Those stupid one liners that make sense/So much more sense than I want you to make".

This is one of those I'm going to come back and read again later.. I like.

Prev'
greenbanana chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
good
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
::snickers:: Freakin awesome! I know so many people like that... and it's true that to some extent almost all of us pick up on things that sound good and claim them as our own. It's rather pathetic, but kind of funny, too. Alright, I'll shut up now.
DementedOracle chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Reminds me of Good Will Hunting, one of my favorite movies.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
very pretty. i think all the.. oh whats it called... the trailing periods.. or whatever, those were a nice touch. I really dig the second line. It reminds me of this friend i have who doesn't have his own ideas, never really knows, picks up the surface and makes it his own. and it really pisses me off, but he's still really close to me. Good job on connecting to an outside chick.