Reviews for Poptart
Thorn chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i remember when you and jessi went out you used to call her poptart. now when i hear the word poptart in relation to you thats all i can think of is you and your breakfast related nicknames.
zachy chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
this is definitley one of my faves. I don't know why but i love it. I can never remember what it means. you told me and i forgot. ah well.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
TWITSED! In a good way though. Defenitely images, and really good metaphors and comparisons. Parts of it sounded like a song that I can't place right now too. All in all very very awesome!
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i think i only half get its so random and i love it...id love to be able to listen to im not going to be eating poptarts for awhile...poptarts filled with blood...yeah...not happening for awhile.

alwaysFTT
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
well im tno awesome 'cause i have no idea what it means, but i like it.. its powerful & ilike when you put 3 words together on one line
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow. This is pretty random. Interesting how everything leads into other things. Just...if you ever share your poetry with a girl, keep poptart comparisons out:-)
altered carbon chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I have to say that I really enjoyed this poem, although I have no idea what is happening, lol.