Reviews for Advocate
lolipops chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
I can't help but think... this story reminds me of InuYasha...hmmm...
Anyways, make sure to fix typos and such. You had a lot of them in the teen chappies.
Happy writing!
Hannah chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
"Because there were hybrids with him, and he's the only man alive who can create such horrid creatures."

Me: … are you forgetting that your son, a hybrid, is in that same room with you? Just a thought.
Hannah chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
"Now I understand how Matt must have felt. Watching Vigil burn"

Didn't she see Vigil burn? Was it different from experiencing the fire herself somehow?
Hannah chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
"Others know me simply…as Atticus."

Me: I KNEW IT!
Hannah chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
I just realized something. If Davin is kind of a part of the dragon community… why did he help kill one in the arena at Darik? Yes, it was attacking, but wouldn't he have wanted to reason with it or something?
PizzaEaterNomNom chapter 29 . 3/19/2013
Why does Sarah have to be so weak? :( I hope she gets more kick-ass in the later chapters since all she seems to be doing is cause trouble and need rescuing
PizzaEaterNomNom chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Kawaiiiii . I cannot begin to tell you how I loved the end of this chapter! I love reading about how matt and sarah are trying to figure out their feelings for each other. Please don't stop writing!
Bmonti chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
HEY
i finally finished this story. I decided to wait till i finished it before posting a review. Wow this story gave me a lot of sleepless nights lol haha
i loved every bit of it how the characters personality's are different, how Sarah and Matt start to like each other, everything! all the spells and names for the places they go. i soooo knew it was her sword i was laughing like a mad person when i figured it out, i found myself telling Matt that he already has it... didn't do me any good he didn't hear me _ so i'm of to read your sequel
its funny how your story's inspire me to wright i mite actually Finnish a story for once.
thanks for this it was really fun to read i enjoyed it very much i think your becoming my fav author on fictionpress :)
InspiredVisionary chapter 37 . 7/31/2012
So I just finished rereading this. I love this story, and I have been a fan of your work for a while I guess.

But critiques... Ah constructive criticism.

I guess Sarah sometimes grated on me. For being useless, and sometimes a little thickheaded. I thought that a lot of the clues you gave that had a lot to do with identities were pretty obvious- but she often needed help in figuring anything out. But at the same time, I liked how she was constant, and real, and not over the top amazingly unreal.

Um there was a lot of repetitiveness in your story, but that's to be expected considering how long it is. I just thought there was occasionally redundant, sometimes irrelevant, statements or sentences in your writing.

Plot wise- it was solid, and clearly planned out.

I wish that you'd update its sequel..
Kayed chapter 37 . 1/12/2012
I really liked this story I kept over looking it for some reason but when I got that an read it I enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for making a good story _ good luck on whatever you decide to do next
Taman chapter 31 . 12/7/2011
I'm sorry, but Sarah is just annoying me.

She useless and doesn't go a single chapter without getting into crap of some kind. By now most people would have attempted to strengthen themselves so that they aren't a burden. Sarah also has a massive sword which is supposedly absolutely amazingly perfect and she cannot use it which annoys me further. In my mind shes a lot like Kagome from Inuyasha. The one who can't seem to defend themselves and constantly is getting saved by the male lead, and it gets annoying.

I just felt the need to say something. Its a good book but I am getting close to wanting to stop reading because she annoys me so much.
nightfuries chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Hi, it's me again. I love your story. It's super special awesome! ;)
nightfuries chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is so awesome! Your story is amazing so far, and I'm onyl on the first chapter! I can't believe you have over 300 reviews, you must be an amazing writer! But I guess I already knew that from just reading the first chapter!
Sabi2 chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! hahaha... :)
riki biki chapter 38 . 7/26/2010
Hi,

i just finished readind ur story. it was amazing, ur very talented and have a good plot.

i wanted to review after every chpture but desided that a long letter at the end was just fine.

i loved ur story! i tried to pull away from it but it was to adicting. i first heard about u from essie bessy she told me too read it and to review! well im reviewing it was amazing.

i admire ur work greatly and hope u pursue ur dream as a writer.

i think ur talented and ur stories are worth while to read.

hope u keep writing!