Reviews for Advocate
Sean Taylor chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
The governor was a real slime, not even close to the type of person who should have a Talisman like that. Sarah should have knicked a few other expensive knick-knacks just in spite of what he tried to do. Glad to see that no one got hurt at all, just a simple snatch and flee burglery. :-)
Paula chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
Oh no! Not again! Vigil's burning, again. And Davin... he's really dead. That's so sad. Well, I really thought this chapter was sad but well written. I can't wait 'til the next chappie.

Oh! I think I know where the protection talismin is. Its forged in Sarah's sword, right? Well, update soon!
Keja Toshiro chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
BOUT TIME! finally... anyways, great chapter and i cant wait for the next one. Please put it up soon! this has been far over the 1 month limmit _
she's so hardcore chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
aw
dreamingducky chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
WHOA JOHNNY!

Vigil...is...gone?

UPDATE SOON!
DownerLithium chapter 35 . 7/4/2005
wow! Yet another amazing chapter! I can't wait to find out how this ends!
blacksunrise chapter 35 . 7/4/2005
aww , poor Matt ! Everything keeps blowing up :no pn intended : in his face . Please have at leasta semi happy ending please ! This story is wonderous ! 4gold stars for you lolplease update soon as possible Blacky
Sean Taylor chapter 19 . 6/29/2005
Truely Matt is a powerful Wizard, but it seems that he is far to cocky sometimes about how powerful he is, even with his martial arts. I wonder if his over confidence will play more of a role in things to come.
bleh chapter 34 . 6/28/2005
aw, thats so sad. it made me cry. you have to update soon! you cant just leave all your readers with this! its a really good suprised you did a lot of it in one month, keep up the good work!
dreamingducky chapter 34 . 6/27/2005
*sniffs*

man this chapter was so sad i almost cried!

Davin's dead... :(

im sad now. great chapter tho, even tho it was really sad.

Sry i havent reviewed in a while. kinda forgot to check if you've updated.

UPDATE SOON!
dreamingducky chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
no! he took davin!

not cool :(

off to read the next chapter!
Sean Taylor chapter 18 . 6/23/2005
I wonder if that chamber is some sort of channel room, to give or take power for magic. can't wait for the next chapter.
Sean Taylor chapter 17 . 6/23/2005
Ah, Matt's past revealed. I'm assuming the girl that was found was his girl friend. How sad, he survived but they didn't. If my fears are correct, then Reivin was the one that did it, and that's why Matt is on his quest to destroy the monster.

Good job, Mellon nin.
Sean Taylor chapter 16 . 6/23/2005
Hm... looks like Matt has a new friend, lol. Mind you, it just looks like innocent idol worship. Nonetheless, Sarah is going to be jealous for a while.

Hopefully when they make it to the dragon kingdom their magicks might be able to mend Matt's arm.
Anonymous D chapter 34 . 6/21/2005
XD I'm soo happy. I read it up to where you last updated it.. I'm sorry, but hasn't it been a month since you published this?

Anyway, keep on updating. I know almost every story has a sorrowful death of either a love, close friend, or family- but I can't help but hope a miracle will happen and Davin would suddenly recover from his death ._. Yes, yes, done with my blabbering, go and update :D
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »