Reviews for Two Very Special Girls
The Silverdark Knight chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
It all really seems plastic, if I might be honest. The drama feels overblown, but the individual interaction between Lucas and Nicole is really well done. Update soon.
mika chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Too soon? Hm...well at first I though "yeah, maybe", but then I re-read the whole story and it actually seems fitting that they'd get together now. After all, there's a lot of tension in the air and a lot of unspoken words between Nic & Lucas, and they both don't seem the type to shy away or back down. Plus, spending the night with each other will force them to have the confrontation they keep dancing away from - drama ensues! hehe :) A very interesting turn of events...

Ugh are Helene and Parker getting it on behind Nic's back? Sorry that just completely puts me off Helene's character - personal opinion only - good friend's ex-boy, shi-t as he may have been, is off limits. Doesn't go down well with me, but hey different strokes for different folks, right? Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
DuchessYappingDog chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Hum, I wonder what's going to happen at his place? It seems a little too soon for sex, but whatever. If it happens, it does. It kind of seems like he might start THE TALK [the reason they went to the bar together] once they get to the house. Or not. His other brain might have taken over.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Haha I like lucus!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Ooh yay you updated the two stories! Hahaha, ah, so there's a secret side of her that no one knows of? Helene and Parker are going out, me thinks.
Nicolaides chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
hey! this is really good! plz update soon! ooh is parker dating helene? hehe the plot thickens... update?
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
Ah! Another story by the VelvetWriter. I look forward to more!
carissa lies chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love every story you write. You're very gifted. I know what it means to have a story stuck in your head. I'm guessing that's why you wrote this one. the characters aren't your usual, but I have to admit I hate when a writer just writes the same story over and over again. (Not that I'm saying you do that, just saying that variety is the spice of life) Now that i've said all that I really have to beg you to keep writing this. I really like it, and I'm pretty intrigued about what they're going to talk about. I very much doubt that Nic's going to stay a rich bitch through the whole thing. I'm behind you a hundred percent whatever you decide. I know it's not easy to post what you write on here.
murky chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
yeah, I've finished reading all 3 chapts and I really do like this. I'm hoping real hard that you're going to continue! ) Don't abandon this! haha. Though I guess it's ultimately up to you. The mystery is getting to me...
murky chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Uh-oh. I think Helene is dating Parker -nods-. Mess! mwahaha! Fun! haha. It really is disgusting that Nic's dad is remarrying someone her age! Though I wonder what exactly it was that Luke was trying to tell her. I bet it was important. -sigh-
murky chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
A very interesting start. I want to know what's going to happen! (haha. At least part of it will unravel when I press the "" button!) I sure do hope that you continue with this. Partially cause I'm a pig and want to read it through to the end. But also cause I think it's a real good piece of work ) So far anyway!
faye chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
I have to admit I don't like this story so far as much as your others, especially The Latest Attraction. It's very different, and though I'm not saying variety is bad, I'm saying it's not exactly a change for the better.

The plain, honest, truth is that it's hard to identify with characters who basically scream "rich snobs". Part of the reason your other stories are so popular was because the main characters were likeable, or if not likeable the readers could identify with their problems. I don't know about your other readers, but these main characters embody everything that is evil (neglecting the hint of intelligence and momentary compassion with Edward).

I'm not saying the story is a hopeless loss, your writing style is still favorable. Nevertheless you seem to spend more time embellishing the beauty of the main character and what she's wearing and the brand of purse she's carrying than actually going into whatever's important to the plot.

Perhaps it's just personal biase for why I hate the characters you have created, nonetheless I don't believe anyone would disagree if I said this is not the best example of your work.
queen-of-forks chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
i like this story, yes i agrre that it taking a while to get going but once it does i know it be even better.i like the portrayal of the characters. they seem to fit... im gonna stop there cause that doesn't make much sense but anyway, looking forward to the next chapter cyaz.
moni3 chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Hey, awesome story!

It's only just starting but I can already tell that I'm gonna be enjoying this story.

Keep writing!
cpaa chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
good, really good. but its going slow.