Reviews for Tears of Blue and Heart of Gold
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
:'( It's so sad.. I love it.
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good Poem.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Another brilliant poem. Good work.
Phoenix Abernathy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Truly good. These word I couldn't do myself or possible myself. This is wonderful.
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OMG tear it's so so so beautiful! I love it... even thou im pushing anarcy i love the rush of emotions that this poem gives me! It also helps that the fact that my sister is in the army and is in the "war" yea it's a lovely poem, it has great imagery (i don't want to try to spell!) lol i love this poem! keep writting, i'll support you!
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Wow. That's...sad. I like the ending ,Michelle
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was awesome. It showed some really good emotions. wow. i really liked it.
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
bravo, holy smackaroly, what a great poem, I just thought I should look on some more of your stuff, which is always good.
Pumbaa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow! Great poem! I would like to thank you for the wonderful reviews you have sent me. I appreciate it. You have done a much better job at this kind of poem than I have. Imagery is what I try to capture in many of my poems and once again you have exceeded my abilities. Atleast I know I have competition now. Just joking! I loved it!
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Beautiful poem. I love the way its written.
nosenabook chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
great job
ernieballchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
i love this poem its really great!I espessially love the last line...it kind gives you goose bumbs...but it a good way. Also, thx for reviewing my poem i hope you'll review some more. Love EBC
godsgurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Incredibly beautiful and wonderfully written. Very heartfelt and absolutely amazing. The rhyming helped to set the mood. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but this line seemed kind of confusing: What if yours truly kills you now?My favorite line was the last one, summed it up quite well.
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
thats deep (thats a compliment btw). You've really shown the feeling of what's happening- Beau