Reviews for FORGIVE BUT DON'T FORGET
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Quite dark and sarcastic...wonderful.

Katlyn
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ha brother your dripping sarcasm impresess if not worry's me (not really) . Sometimes great poem.

Ma†
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this particular work, has a much more spiteful feel. BUT at the same time it would almost hear the speaker whispering this...but no, not any whisper lol it's like the creepy, hair-stand-on-ends, blood runs cold, whisper. *nods* i think it's a bad sign when i start hearing different voices when i read things lol But i don't see how you can't! each of your works has a slightly different feeling. so snaps! can't wait to read more!
MidnightLynx chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Well it's definitely the old dark you!So is this part scarcasm or anger,both?Your so hard to forgive out because you can say something and mean in another way.I take it you weren't having the best day when you came up with this or you were in a good mood and just decided to be joe!(that's not a bad thing,seriously!)So I hope you keep writing because the most intreging thing about your writing is trying to figure out how you do it and what your thinking!Great job and good luck!