Reviews for Addicted to You
oh no again chapter 30 . 2/19
haha don't worry. I love you hahahaha
NOOOOOOO chapter 29 . 2/19
NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BYT HE AUTTHHHORORRRRRRRRRRRR NEVER AGAIN VIRGINITY NEVER AGAIN
oh no chapter 27 . 2/19
oh great... SERIOUSLY?! She lost her virginity to RYDER? NOOOOOOOOO I thought she'd at least remember that she still had her v card. And I can't believe she forgot about Vogue. OMG I would be as angry as Leif if I was him. I cannot believe it. I thought they just kissed and she backed out. Wow no surprise he called her a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$lut, can't believe she fell for him for a bit EVEN after knowing him! Gah! UR SO STUPID SEN!

ok just letting out steam. Very awesome book btw. I would make love to a published version. ok bye ttyl brb asap gtg
Guest chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
Vogue with Ryder would have been cliche , but it would have been really sweet if Ryder finally realized how much he loves vogue and how stupid he was to hurt the love of his life
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
I just don't understand how sienna isn't mad at Toby or Josh just as much as she is mad at Ryder and them
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
How could they do that. And they don't even feel bad about it. Nothing they can ever do will ever be able to make up for that. They do no deserve to have happiness in their life
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Why do those stupid boys think they rule the world. They are so rude. And by seeing ryder's reaction to his family photo, I am guessing bree was his sister, who one of those nasty boys toyed with, and she committed suicide poor Ryder
Dominique Diane chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
So beautiful and awesome ending, I loved it!
shesaidpoptartss chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Hi, this isn't a review, but I'm positive you're being plagiarized. It's being posted on . If you can PM me (for proof that you're not posting this elsewhere) that would be great, then I can contact an Admin on the site, and it'll be immediately taken down. I am so sorry for this being done to you.
lavishlysimple chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Your author's notes are soo long. Damnit!
lavishlysimple chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Oh man!you're changing my perspective about goths! 's kinda funny in this chap..talking about mood so far so good...
lavishlysimple chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
.soo.f'ing good!I'm only in the 3rd chap but damn!I can feel the suspense,the tension in the story..i'm a bit afraid of what might unfold in the future chaps but I'm excited too!rhyder is scaring !
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that someone has stolen this story and is selling it on Amazon: www . amazon Love-Addiction-ebook/dp/B00DPMEPWO/refsr_1_1?sdigi tal-text&ieUTF8&qid1372981591&sr1-1
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
it is good
Brimo94 chapter 33 . 3/13/2013
This is a great story! Just read it all in one sitting! :) :D Wanted to let you know that I think you're a very talented writer! Thanks for sharing your skill and creativity with us!
2,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »