Reviews for Addicted to You
Haunted By Waffles chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
This is so sad! I loved this story, and the ending is good, too. But it is very sad. I love how abrupt and surprising it is. Even though, it made me cry a little bit.

This was a fabulous story. Keep up the great writing!

Great Story,

HBW or Julia E*
Eleanor chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I've noticed that you change person a lot, one minute it's first, then it switches..i know it's too late now, but just thought i'd point it out. Anyways, love the story line so far..good work!
honey splattered brains chapter 33 . 7/20/2009
YEAH I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU. SEN SMARTY PANTS

- TWO FACE - BUT WHATEVER I'M LIKE GRINNING LIKE MAD AND THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST HETEROSEXUAL STORY EVER CREATED. READ. IN THE UNIVERSE. EVEN OWNS THE ONES THAT ANIMALS MAKE. IT'S TOO AMAZING.

YOU MUST LEND ME YOUR MAD WRITING SKILLS SOME TIME 8D
honey splattered brains chapter 32 . 7/20/2009
...

I THINK I HATE YOU.

i'm like, fully on choking out sobs right now LITERALLY because lief ACTUALLY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HER AND SHE LEFT? WHAT THE FUCK. WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING MESSED UP. FUCK HER DAD. ...

-WAILS-

im going to read your epilogue and if its another fucking sad and angsty one ima get really depressed XD

SIDE NOTE:

I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORY AND TALENT AND EVERYTHING FOR ACTUALLY MAKING ME GET A CONNECTION WITH YOUR CHARACTERS AND FEEL THEIR PAIN. I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL AND PICTURE EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON AND IT MAKES ME FUCKING CRY.
honey splattered brains chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
NO BUT SIENNA LOVES LEIF BACK OH MY GOD. SHE ONLY WENT AFTER RYDER CAUSE LEIF EFFING HATED HER ATM. D: NOES. WHY VOGUE? WHYY
honey splattered brains chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
lmao. lief is so oblivious. she likes you idiot. thats why she was all hurt and angry now. teehee. xD
honey splattered brains chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
it makes me kind of sad and angry at the same time that she's just trying to get in their crowd by wearing different clothes. ugh. : i honestly dont like those people, but vogue is such a cutie so i cant help. Dx DONT DIE RYDER. WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE BUT WE LOVE YOU REGARDLESS.
Foreveraschadenfreude chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
wow i love it.. i just dont like the part where ryder and sen slept together:( it should be leif.. hes kinda like bishop and oz"he punks me not")..
puregenius96 chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
luv dis stry

r u makin a sequel?
Sugar chapter 33 . 6/30/2009
Oh my, I just read your story, it's really fabulous :D really really fabulous :D I'm gonna go and check other stories written by you :)

You should go and publish it :D really :D
this wild abyss chapter 33 . 6/28/2009
I don't hate you anymore! Yay for Sen!
this wild abyss chapter 32 . 6/28/2009
I hate you right now. Nuff Said.
this wild abyss chapter 31 . 6/28/2009
Save her Leif! Bring her back! Yah!

this wild abyss chapter 30 . 6/28/2009
YAY! I LOVE YOU! AH!

this wild abyss chapter 29 . 6/28/2009
A kissy! I don't even care that it was mean, I liked it.

-4 more chapters to go