Reviews for Addicted to You
Everyone's clever nowadays chapter 33 . 11/2/2009
First things first, lets all just consider this a review for the whole story cause I'm lazy like that :)

Ok then, I loved it! At the start I may of thought it was a tiny bit cliche from cliche-land but it turned out good.

Screw Lief (actually...yes please) and Ryder; give me an Indy :)

Actually I'm glad it ended up Sienna/Lief 'cause I thought Ryder was a bit of a twat. I think you couldve had a little more explanation on the whole Josh/Speed front but really, who cares? I feel sorry for Vogue though (well not at the end obviously) Ryder was so horrible to her! And Sid can die *shoots daggers*

I thought Sienna was a bit ignorant sometimes, like when she forgave her brother way to easily in my opinion...And! Who would sleep with someone just cause someone else walked in on you? Poor Lief! Like "ooh my clothes are already off so lets go!" type thing :)

I like the hair colour descriptions best. Haha I'm so shallow it seems. Ooh yeah, and I want character pictures! :)

Finally I guess I'm going to thank you for giving me something to do this afternoon. And giving me some new bands to listen to :)

Oh, and I pronounced Lief like "life". Incidentally if you say it in a kinda Eastern Europeon accent (like Transylvannian) it sounds pretty damn cool :)

Bye x
violet chapter 33 . 10/30/2009
oh god you nearly had me there at that last chapter. i thought it was the end and i just hated you so much for it

but, my gosh, that was just such an amazing story, i was absolutely addicted. I loved all the characters and the plot and just absolutely everything

keep writing :)

xo
Tamza chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
LOFL man if i ever come across a guy like indy ill so tap it that kid is the best!
Tamza chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
i LOVE his fucking story this is my second time reading it D
Brielle Gemson chapter 33 . 9/26/2009
Aww this story is absolutely perfect/fabulous/amazing. lovelovelove ]
HikariHwaiting chapter 33 . 8/23/2009
Ok so it's been a few years since you actually wrote this but seriously I pulled 2 all nighters just to read this bloody brilliant story. It had me going through all emotions. I was happy when things were going well, i was frustrated when Sienna and Leif would fight, i was angry whenever Sid was in the picture...yea you get the idea. I'm up at 6 am typing this. Didn't sleep since 12 pm yesterday...Thank you for writing this.
tehcow chapter 33 . 8/12/2009
WOT~
je-kay24 chapter 33 . 8/2/2009
this story is really good... i like how it wasnt super cliche and Leif didnt forgive her easily... i love the characters and all their spunky personalities...

this is for sure one of my favorite stories ever! :)
NeedsCokeToWrite chapter 33 . 7/24/2009
OMG wen i read the last chapter

i felt like killing you, no offence.

i cried my heart out.

But the epilogue was good - a little hard to understand and cliche

but it was good :)
Eleanor chapter 33 . 7/23/2009
OH EM GEE!

HE PROPOSED!

EK!

YOU JUST MADE MY DAYY!

on a more *Cough* serious note, i kinda noticed a tense change..

I'M GONNA GO READ THE REWRITE!

X
Haunted By Waffles chapter 33 . 7/22/2009
I liked this ending better, but I've always been a sucker for happy endings.

And I'm glad you're not having a sequel. Sequels usually suck. It's a rare exception when they don't.

Great Story and Sweet Epilogue,

HBW or Julia E*
Haunted By Waffles chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
This is so sad! I loved this story, and the ending is good, too. But it is very sad. I love how abrupt and surprising it is. Even though, it made me cry a little bit.

This was a fabulous story. Keep up the great writing!

Great Story,

HBW or Julia E*
Eleanor chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I've noticed that you change person a lot, one minute it's first, then it switches..i know it's too late now, but just thought i'd point it out. Anyways, love the story line so far..good work!
honey splattered brains chapter 33 . 7/20/2009
YEAH I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU. SEN SMARTY PANTS

- TWO FACE - BUT WHATEVER I'M LIKE GRINNING LIKE MAD AND THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST HETEROSEXUAL STORY EVER CREATED. READ. IN THE UNIVERSE. EVEN OWNS THE ONES THAT ANIMALS MAKE. IT'S TOO AMAZING.

YOU MUST LEND ME YOUR MAD WRITING SKILLS SOME TIME 8D
honey splattered brains chapter 32 . 7/20/2009
...

I THINK I HATE YOU.

i'm like, fully on choking out sobs right now LITERALLY because lief ACTUALLY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HER AND SHE LEFT? WHAT THE FUCK. WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING MESSED UP. FUCK HER DAD. ...

-WAILS-

im going to read your epilogue and if its another fucking sad and angsty one ima get really depressed XD

SIDE NOTE:

I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORY AND TALENT AND EVERYTHING FOR ACTUALLY MAKING ME GET A CONNECTION WITH YOUR CHARACTERS AND FEEL THEIR PAIN. I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL AND PICTURE EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON AND IT MAKES ME FUCKING CRY.
2,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »