Reviews for Addicted to You
forever in blue jeans chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Wow. I like Ryder, but that was really extreme. It was not expecting that at all!

Thanks for pronouncing his name for me. Up until now I've been calling him "Rice." *hangs head in shame*

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update Soon!
gum is yum chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Wow. Ryder is such a jerk. That's horrible that he's even THINKING that! Omgsh. Err... I wanna know what happens. Update SOON!
diggi chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I am liking this already. hurry up and get these chapters up, because i'm planning on killing myself next month, and i want to get more into this before i say bye. thnx. diggi.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
Excellent chapter - but why Did Sienna have to run away when she saw Leif? Doh! That would have been the perfect opportunity to meet him, isn't that what she wanted? Oh well, nerves I guess. Keep writing, can't wait to read more! :)
CCS Fic Reader chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
update soon ;)
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
OMG. . THAT'S FREAKIN'... cool. I like Rydel, he's a funny dude. Who is Josh Lovell? TEll. dude, so gotta update.
TruBlu chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I really like your story. The Suspense! It Kills!
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
LOVE IT! OMG! talk about a freakin cliffy! grr.. blah.. and what is with this Josh? hm.. is Sienna going to turn goth? anyways, can't wait for more! later!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
oh..interesting start. cant wait to see what u do w/the story. absolutely luv goths...tho ive never seen one for real...geez, i make them seem like goths are part of fantasy. oh well, i'll stop blabbing...update soon! Sage
forever in blue jeans chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Good story. It's pretty well written and I like the storyline.

How do you pronounce "Rhys"?

Update soon!
deviegurl chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
omgosh omgosh omgosh i love this story so frikin much! omgosh! its so awesome! i
AntiqueRoses chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
she's Sp- what?

i like Vogue - she seems really nice.

Goody good chappy! Update soon
ryen chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
as always, doing a wonderful job! update soon!
xillbeyourcupid chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I love this story! cant wait for more. update soon )
insert name chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
WOW OMG This is like a hell cool story lol i like how ur postioning the goths not to be stereotypically depressed coz it isn't true (yes i'm a goth)and i gotta say Lief is a hell cool name...Keep Going! *thumbs up*
2,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 Next »