Reviews for Addicted to You
deviegurl chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
yay! awesome chapter! Ryder's so evil! ( i feel so bad for sienna! but awesome awesome awesome chapter! D update soon!
AntiqueRoses chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
*gasp* shock horror. What a twat! Well, Im glad Indy Leif and Vogue didn't agree.

Good good chapter
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
luv the story. update ASAP! ~Sage
caramel-sweet77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey, this is so suspensful! This is a really good story! Keep up the good work!
anonymus chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
this story is so awesome! you've got to write more soon, it's awesome. sienna's cool, and so are Indy and Vouge. Leif seems ok, but i dunno about Ryder. this is really cool, though. very well written.
Velvet chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
So that last exchange between The Goths was a little confusing. But that's probably because I don't know their history, which I am sure will eventually be cleared up. :-P I take it something bad happened to a friend. I was really starting to like Ryder. Too bad he seems to be turning into somewhat of a psycho. Why is it always the innocent ones that get hurt? I really like Indy. Yay for backbone. And Toby is a total ass. Which I'm guessing is what you're going for. So i'm really getting into the characters. I love character building. It would be great to know a little more about Sienna. We know she's pretty open minded, wants to be part of the popular crowd, and likes a goth boy, but that's about all right? What makes her tick? What makes her interesting? I like this story so far so i'm bound to leave lots of comments and questions. Update soon.
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
yup it did thanks! anyways, omg i can't believe what Ryder is planning. Now it's getting me upset. What happened before with Bree or whatever? it seems like it's got Ryder so messed up and I'm glad that Vogue and Indy along with Leif left. That made me happy that they didn't stay and left. anywho, i wanna know more about Leif. bbut i guess i can wait for more.. ig uess... and Toby is a pretty over protective brother..anyways, can't waot for more, i did love it! LATER!
forever in blue jeans chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Wow. I like Ryder, but that was really extreme. It was not expecting that at all!

Thanks for pronouncing his name for me. Up until now I've been calling him "Rice." *hangs head in shame*

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update Soon!
gum is yum chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Wow. Ryder is such a jerk. That's horrible that he's even THINKING that! Omgsh. Err... I wanna know what happens. Update SOON!
diggi chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I am liking this already. hurry up and get these chapters up, because i'm planning on killing myself next month, and i want to get more into this before i say bye. thnx. diggi.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
Excellent chapter - but why Did Sienna have to run away when she saw Leif? Doh! That would have been the perfect opportunity to meet him, isn't that what she wanted? Oh well, nerves I guess. Keep writing, can't wait to read more! :)
CCS Fic Reader chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
update soon ;)
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
OMG. . THAT'S FREAKIN'... cool. I like Rydel, he's a funny dude. Who is Josh Lovell? TEll. dude, so gotta update.
TruBlu chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I really like your story. The Suspense! It Kills!
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
LOVE IT! OMG! talk about a freakin cliffy! grr.. blah.. and what is with this Josh? hm.. is Sienna going to turn goth? anyways, can't wait for more! later!
2,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »