Reviews for Addicted to You
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that someone has stolen this story and is selling it on Amazon: www . amazon Love-Addiction-ebook/dp/B00DPMEPWO/refsr_1_1?sdigi tal-text&ieUTF8&qid1372981591&sr1-1
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
it is good
Brimo94 chapter 33 . 3/13/2013
This is a great story! Just read it all in one sitting! :) :D Wanted to let you know that I think you're a very talented writer! Thanks for sharing your skill and creativity with us!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/12/2013
GAHHHH! That's was EPIC! In tr last couple of chapters I was like "oh great, it's just never going to work out is it?! It's gonna end with someone dying and shit!" And then, in that last chapter, I swear to God you brought me to tears! It was so beautiful, wonderful AMAZING!

I loved reading it all, and was telling my friends and how much I just wanted Leif and Sen to be together, I'm SOOO happy they did! I loved it amazing!

LOVED IT DUDE!... I just wish my life could be like that :'(
Rainbowlalaland chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I dont like that she slept with Ryder. thats what made me lose interest in this story... i liked everything else tho. just not that
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
Awwww! I love it! Eek! Speechless! I actually had a vague idea that Toby and Vogue might end up together when she knew his full name was Tobias. Like come on, if a real/middle name is forgotten or unknown to pretty much everyone and one person remembers its kind of a hint that there's at least some sort of chemistry/feels. The ending was so cute! And I love Sen and Leif! They're so fucking adorable! Love it!
deets1 chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
Oh yeah. Just wanted to say: this story is worth my coming night (morning) with only 1-2 hours of sleep. Yep.
deets1 chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
You. You are unfair. Look at you: having your cake and eating it too. Gah. Thank you.

But still. You stink. XD

I swear I was 300% done by the last chapter. Honestly, by the time sen left for the airport I was just like: just leave. Make up your mind. God. What melodrama. XD

And then Leif said his fucking screamed four words and I was just like: okay. You can stay. Please?

I swear and the first time they had sex? I saw the result coming from a mile away. I begged her to tell him fist begged her. Like what.

And MAN both of them are just stupid.

But sen, it did start with you.
Ryder notwithstanding, ehem... MARK? Heck, LEE? Or I'm sorry, 'brown haired mark'.

Gah.
Gosh.

I swear your story.

There were highs, and lows...
And then by the end I went from sad to cynical to sad to... Oh god when Leif kissed her to show her how it feels to be 'used'?

I honestly did not know what I was feeling then.
I swear the feels.
THE FEELS.

I was just dumbstruck in the hysterical kind of way... Just disbelief and a whole lotta other emotions.

God you're mean.
And I was ready to brainwash myself after that 'ending'.
Thank god you're... Whatever you are.

Suffice to say it may be a while-a LONG while before I read the rewrite. I just... this needs to ruminate. For weeks. It was good. Really good. Too good. Wow. May never read the rewrite.

Joke.

But really it will be forever.

Deets
Kirihime chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
This was awesome! Hope the rewritten version is just as crazy!
RandomKid95 chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Awww man this is friggin awesome! Like the full thing! I actually admire your genius :)
jojo91 chapter 33 . 12/28/2012
This is a great story. Please write more..
Ann1423 chapter 33 . 12/28/2012
OH MY GOD! BEST STORY EVER! I LOVE THIS! you're amazing :-) i literally read this in like 2 days. *obsessed* lol !
Lapin chapter 33 . 12/28/2012
Man, all I can think is how awful it would be if she wanted to reject him! :P
Lapin chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
GAH! I could just slap Leif silly! Or Sienna for that matter. Well... I guess mostly Sienna. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS HER UNDYING LOVE FOR HIM! But then again, that would be WAY too abrupt. And besides, a romance story is never complete without a lot of confused characters! (I'll just keep telling myself that...)
twiinklex chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
Ah okay, I get the sex part now. Still wish it hadn't happened though :( and ouch, you're an evil writer! But I'm sure we all love that :P
2,685 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »