Reviews for Addicted to You
Dominique Diane chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
So beautiful and awesome ending, I loved it!
shesaidpoptartss chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
Hi, this isn't a review, but I'm positive you're being plagiarized. It's being posted on . If you can PM me (for proof that you're not posting this elsewhere) that would be great, then I can contact an Admin on the site, and it'll be immediately taken down. I am so sorry for this being done to you.
lavishlysimple chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Your author's notes are soo long. Damnit!
lavishlysimple chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Oh man!you're changing my perspective about goths! 's kinda funny in this chap..talking about mood so far so good...
lavishlysimple chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
.soo.f'ing good!I'm only in the 3rd chap but damn!I can feel the suspense,the tension in the story..i'm a bit afraid of what might unfold in the future chaps but I'm excited too!rhyder is scaring !
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that someone has stolen this story and is selling it on Amazon: www . amazon Love-Addiction-ebook/dp/B00DPMEPWO/refsr_1_1?sdigi tal-text&ieUTF8&qid1372981591&sr1-1
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
it is good
Brimo94 chapter 33 . 3/13/2013
This is a great story! Just read it all in one sitting! :) :D Wanted to let you know that I think you're a very talented writer! Thanks for sharing your skill and creativity with us!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/12/2013
GAHHHH! That's was EPIC! In tr last couple of chapters I was like "oh great, it's just never going to work out is it?! It's gonna end with someone dying and shit!" And then, in that last chapter, I swear to God you brought me to tears! It was so beautiful, wonderful AMAZING!

I loved reading it all, and was telling my friends and how much I just wanted Leif and Sen to be together, I'm SOOO happy they did! I loved it amazing!

LOVED IT DUDE!... I just wish my life could be like that :'(
Rainbowlalaland chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I dont like that she slept with Ryder. thats what made me lose interest in this story... i liked everything else tho. just not that
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
Awwww! I love it! Eek! Speechless! I actually had a vague idea that Toby and Vogue might end up together when she knew his full name was Tobias. Like come on, if a real/middle name is forgotten or unknown to pretty much everyone and one person remembers its kind of a hint that there's at least some sort of chemistry/feels. The ending was so cute! And I love Sen and Leif! They're so fucking adorable! Love it!
deets1 chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
Oh yeah. Just wanted to say: this story is worth my coming night (morning) with only 1-2 hours of sleep. Yep.
deets1 chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
You. You are unfair. Look at you: having your cake and eating it too. Gah. Thank you.

But still. You stink. XD

I swear I was 300% done by the last chapter. Honestly, by the time sen left for the airport I was just like: just leave. Make up your mind. God. What melodrama. XD

And then Leif said his fucking screamed four words and I was just like: okay. You can stay. Please?

I swear and the first time they had sex? I saw the result coming from a mile away. I begged her to tell him fist begged her. Like what.

And MAN both of them are just stupid.

But sen, it did start with you.
Ryder notwithstanding, ehem... MARK? Heck, LEE? Or I'm sorry, 'brown haired mark'.

Gah.
Gosh.

I swear your story.

There were highs, and lows...
And then by the end I went from sad to cynical to sad to... Oh god when Leif kissed her to show her how it feels to be 'used'?

I honestly did not know what I was feeling then.
I swear the feels.
THE FEELS.

I was just dumbstruck in the hysterical kind of way... Just disbelief and a whole lotta other emotions.

God you're mean.
And I was ready to brainwash myself after that 'ending'.
Thank god you're... Whatever you are.

Suffice to say it may be a while-a LONG while before I read the rewrite. I just... this needs to ruminate. For weeks. It was good. Really good. Too good. Wow. May never read the rewrite.

Joke.

But really it will be forever.

Deets
Kirihime chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
This was awesome! Hope the rewritten version is just as crazy!
RandomKid95 chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Awww man this is friggin awesome! Like the full thing! I actually admire your genius :)
2,690 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »